The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is there Strut Bar I don't know about ?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    italnbadboy

Is there Strut Bar I don't know about ?

All I've heard of and found is the gay arospeed strut bar and the 'fully adjustable' freedom design one. Is there any other (preferribly better) strut bars out there for the 8g galant?? If not, is the freedom design good or what ? Let me kno thx. ..

bam462
    there are 2 no names on ebay latley

there's the eclipse's oem bar.

then d3 designs (i think thats waht their called) makes one for the 3g eclipse and i seen the prototype for the galant.

GDI made s trut bar, they went out of business, but i was lucky to get one used.

then RRE made a limited number of strut bars.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

horace_the_evil_appendix
    i think obx also makes one

i have the freedom design strut bar. a strut bar is a strut bar. they all do the same thing. for $100 the freedom design bar isnt too bad. here's where i got mine, http://65.215.194.152/Merchant2/merchant.m...duct_Code=67509
    2001 silver GTZ
    stock and MD state inspected, ready to be sold, $9600

Quote Originally Posted by J
    That's what I have...no problems and looks good. :thumbsup:
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

kickenv6
    I just put in the D3 stiffining kit. This 5 bar set is worth every penny. I would suggest starting with that and waiting for their strut brace. Their strut brace is the only one that will mount to the fire wall as well as the strut towers. It adds that much more control.

tolowbass

kickenv6
    I would send them an e-mail to make sure it fits your year make and model. I don't think engine size will matter, but it couldn't hurt to add. Save the response that you get from them and order the part if you like it. If it doesn't fit you can always e-mail them again or use the e-mail as proof to get your money back.

[quoteJ wrote:
    there's this option
    http://www.dnlautosports.com/Merchant2/mer...y_Code=7_13_V32

That's what I have...no problems and looks good. ]

I have that one, but whit the Arospeed logo, so I gues that made it "gay"; but I think it perform the same.</div>
    De que estamos hablando?