The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Air-fuel

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Air-fuel

Ok so i got a A/f guage (free) its works. but where do i connect the two other wires that sense it? ita a white wire n white wit a green strip (ground?) Do i connect it to the first O2 sensor or the second one? Its a HALMETERaf30
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

there should only be 3 or 4 wires. one for ground, one for power. and one that connects to the oxygen sensor. if your gauges is illuminated (few are) there is a fourth wire for that. but yea you tap to the front oxygen sensor. you don't tap at teh sensor itself though, you get a better reading if you tap it at teh ecu.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

how do i get it to the ecu? pin number for the O2? and would it be directly going into the computer?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidNightRacing)</div><div class='quotemain'>how do i get it to the ecu? pin number for the O2? and would it be directly going into the computer?</div>

you just run the wire to where the ECU is. you might have to take apart some of your dash to get the wire through but its worth it for a clean install

the pin number i've seen 56 and 76 on the board, refer to the service manual for the correct one.

and will it be going into the computer. no. just use a wire tap and tap into the wire going to the computer

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.