The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Horsepower

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    anreynol

Horsepower

So how many HP would a 2.0 SOHC Galant have? Mine's a 1990. Just wondering so I know what kind of numbers to shoot for.

bluedraco
    in australia the SOHC model makes 77kw, which is around 100 or 105hp (something in between there - can't remember the exact conversion into HP right now)!

102 hp

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

93 SOHC

I have a 93 SOHC. It puts out 135 bhp stock. I dont know if thats any help, but Im just tellin what I know.

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

ken inn

Re: 93 SOHC

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 93 SOHC. Â*It puts out 135 bhp stock. Â*I dont know if thats any help, but Im just tellin what I know.</div>

where do you get that rating? that sounds more like dohc hp ratings. even the sohc 16 valve dont have that high ratings.

Rasko Da Gama
    Mine SOHC has 80kw - 109HP... I asume it depends from market to market - about these little diferences I am talking about

But 135HP... I donno about that - that's odd

J apmetal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ken inn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 93 SOHC. Â*It puts out 135 bhp stock. Â*I dont know if thats any help, but Im just tellin what I know.</div>

where do you get that rating? that sounds more like dohc hp ratings. even the sohc 16 valve dont have that high ratings.</div>

The DOHC came with between 145-150 depending where you read 8)

Rasko Da Gama

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J apmetal)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ken inn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 93 SOHC. Â*It puts out 135 bhp stock. Â*I dont know if thats any help, but Im just tellin what I know.</div>

where do you get that rating? that sounds more like dohc hp ratings. even the sohc 16 valve dont have that high ratings.</div>

The DOHC came with between 145-150 depending where you read 8)</div>

That's right

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ken inn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 93 SOHC. Â*It puts out 135 bhp stock. Â*I dont know if thats any help, but Im just tellin what I know.</div>

What Ken doesn't know is that his motor is really a 4G64 SOHC.
    Jason V.
    [b]<span style='color:red'>EVOL-ART / Evolution Artisan Tuning</span>
    If you want to fight the power, get the power to fight!
    <span style='color:blue'>C53A '89 Plymouth Colt GT Turbo 4G61T
    E38A '90 Mitsubishi Galant GSX 4G63T
    E39A '91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1823/2000
    D27A '90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 4G63T</span>