The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kits for galant?! Where can i find some good ones

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    headkc22

Body kits for galant?! Where can i find some good ones

I have some pretty tight pictures of galants with body kits and i have a 2002 es and was tryin to find some places that have some nices ones for sale? Please give me some ideas

BXNYMitsu01
    Look in the group buy sections there are a few that are being made for USDM Galants.

TWISTED II
    try spoilers.com. or you can try searching for body kits by clicking the search button. kinda what its there for.

Gir
    Why is this in the Turbo section?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    check my group buy out, its a FULL replacement except the rear.....

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21645

...U N D E A D...

galant20022002

body kit

i bought mine on ebay and it only cost $600 with shipping

8ggalant
    i personally dont care for any of the kits that r here (1-becuz everybodys ridin around with the same kit and 2- becuz they all have fitment issues cuz therr knockoffs)

luckily if u do a SEARCH therr are quite a few usdm-fit (as opposed to the jdm knockoffs we get here) that peeple have made to fit our car perfectly...if u dont plan on getting jdm headlights i say go with one of these...but then again its still the same kit everyone else has (with the exception of one (as seen on dark_roots car above-which i personally dont like but thats my own opinion)...

so id say go to yer local import shop or body shop or do some research and get a kit shipped from overseas....u will pay quite a bit more but therr wont be 1000 other cars in yer area (or this board) with yer kit...one of the members on this board just got a kit imported and it fit perfectly (w/ jdm headlights) no gaps and it was predrilled...alotta times the knockoffs we get herr are exactly the opposite....

hope i was of some assistance...as to wherr u can find a kit...ebay is one place but do a search on this site and im sure u'll find what yer lookin for

oh and nosgalant has a skyline gtr bumper for sale pm him or just bid on it on ebay...awesome bumper imo and u'll be the only one with it...(if he hasnt sold the mold yet)