The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Injectors

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    HiperSilver
    its not all that hard of a time to install as it is to tune, you wanna have the right ratio and be correct, thats the hardest part about it, craig has it,
    when a car comes from the dealer its modifyed to be economical, what the afc will do is give a more user defined, custom a/f mixture therefor increasing horsepower, thats not all it does, the s-afc also motors boost pressure, throttle position, engine rpms,af capacity, etc. Its a pretty good tool if u got a good amount of mods done, ie:headers, full exhuast, cai, plugs, wires, ported head, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea, I was thinking about the AFC too.
    How difficult is it to install and program?
    (I'm pretty technicaly proficient, and a little mechanicaly)

Does anyone use one? What more will I gain from it, other than making sure the A/F mixture is perfect?

Thanks</div>

an afc is a pretty str8 forward thing to install but yea it involves fiishing out all the wires, soldering and tuning. you might want to leave that to a pro just to make sure u get things right.

as for gains, you'll definitely see gains, that is, if you tune your afc correctly.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.