The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7G back seat removal?????

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

7G back seat removal?????

has anyone taken the back seat of their 7g? i know the part u sit on comes off easy but the part where u rest ur back not sure how it comes off. anyone know if its possible????????

8ggalant

Re: 7G back seat removal?????

Quote Originally Posted by josh_877
    has anyone taken the back seat of their 7g? i know the part u sit on comes off easy but the part where u rest ur back not sure how it comes off. anyone know if its possible????????
    i kno for sure it the back of the seat folds down (at least mine did)...but i dont kno how to unbolt it but if u fold it down and or take the bottow (part u sit on) out too u should see what/wherr its bolted down....

ps did u do a search??

Quote Originally Posted by 8ggalant
    i kno for sure it the back of the seat folds down (at least mine did)...but i dont kno how to unbolt it but if u fold it down and or take the bottow (part u sit on) out too u should see what/wherr its bolted down....
    so its not like nobs or latches that u can just like unhinge????? its just straight up bolted down??????

8ggalant

Quote Originally Posted by 8ggalant
    so its not like nobs or latches that u can just like unhinge????? its just straight up bolted down??????
    thats what i said im not sure if its bolted str8 down...i dont have my 7g anymore or i would go outside and look sorry...but like i said take out the bottom and fold the back seat down u should SEE wherr the bolts r

how do i fold the back seat down??????????

some of the 7gs fold down and some don't if I remember correctly. They are 3 bolts you have to undo, they're on the left and the right and in the center. You have to take the seat part out though. Then it's kind of tricky you have to push the back rest up and pull out, they're like 2 hooks holding it to the frame.

steveo1
    i know for a fact, cuz i had mine out for a system. but on the bottom of the backrest part, there are three bolts holding i down. latches on the top. so unbolt, pull down and lift out.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i got an extra set of fold down seats for sale if interested.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678