The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20's on Galants..

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

20's on Galants..

Are now being manufactured.. the key is that instead of the usual 8.5 offsett. they're made with a 7.5 offset. No rubbing, smooth and no need to drop it if you get them.. I just put some $$$ down for mine. Phat. :twisted: .
    Stashbox, X-box, Laptop, FaxMachine, Phone
    BulletProof this Bit** and I'm GONE!

Re: 20's on Galants..

Quote Originally Posted by VicDamone
    Are now being manufactured.. the key is that instead of the usual 8.5 offsett. they're made with a 7.5 offset. No rubbing, smooth and no need to drop it if you get them.. I just put some $$$ down for mine. Phat. :twisted: .
    WHO?
    WHAT?
    WHEN?
    WHERE?
    HOW?

Content Please...

blu02galant
    Check this link. These come in 20 x 7.5 with 42 offset, should fit nicely on an 8g.

http://rimshop.com/index.html

http://rimshop.com/details.asp?details=X2OTrick

Re: 20's on Galants..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("atl_galant")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("VicDamone")</div><div class='quotemain'>Are now being manufactured.. the key is that instead of the usual 8.5 offsett. Â*they're made Â*with a 7.5 offset. Â*No rubbing, smooth and no need to drop it if you get them.. I just put some $$$ down for mine. Â*Phat. :twisted: .</div>

WHO?
    WHAT?
    WHEN?
    WHERE?
    HOW?

Content Please... </div>

I dont have all of the info that the dealer told me, but because of the standard offset and 8.5 size of a 20" rim, many import cars such as Honda, Mitsu, etc werent able to create a 20" rim. But many rim manufacturers have reduced the 8.5 to 7.5 to fit the imports and are now beginning to make 20"s that fit perfect! Also this is the time off year that they call "off season" (winter I guess) and you can get very good deals on a set of rims..GET THIS.. I saw a HONDA CIVIC with 20's lol.. no rubbing smooth...funny though..but it fit fine. :twisted:
    Stashbox, X-box, Laptop, FaxMachine, Phone
    BulletProof this Bit** and I'm GONE!

Mindless
    there are, I think, 2 8g's on here tha already have 20's. and if I remember correctly they didn't have any trouble rubbing.

Monkey
    What about tires?! What type of tires will be made available? :?

galant2nr
    Please don't say you are going to get 20s and then not lower your car. We have some ghetto rides like that in this town. We laugh at them....

a2ggalantondubs

tires and wheels no prob

nitto has the 225 35 20 out i have them in stock i also have 6 different brands of 20s with a 7.5 width that fit ongalant with no rubbing i have them on my car with a 2" drop in the front

Re: tires and wheels no prob

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(a2ggalantondubs)</div><div class='quotemain'>nitto has the 225 35 20 out i have them in stock i also have 6 different brands of 20s with a 7.5 width that fit ongalant with no rubbing i have them on my car with a 2" drop in the front</div>

pics?

i have 20's on my car (8th generation) as well...i have the nitto 225x35x20's on it.....see my page below..