The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 297 whp es galant w/ 4spd auto tranny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28
    8ggalant

297 whp es galant w/ 4spd auto tranny

:shock:

sds equipped ...r u a member ..im sure u are...how come u aint sharin the wealth ..hahahahaha...lets see sum dyno numbers and pics

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    what? where who when?
    7g for life!

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>what? where who when?</div>

on the rippmods site they say they have a 8g puttin down 297whp w/ the stage 2 kit check therr site...i was gonna post a link but my internet is fuckin up :x

Probably SuperchargedGTZ :shock:
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

Alister_McRae
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FastNFabolous)</div><div class='quotemain'>Probably SuperchargedGTZ Â*:shock:</div>

I wonder if he meant an ES 4 or an ES 6? If it's a 4, then those are quite impressive numbers....

8ggalant
    sds stage 2 4g64

J
    i found this... http://www.rippmods.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29

250 whp, 247 lb/ft torque

but it's the 5spd 3 g eclipse 4g64

8ggalant
    http://www.rippmods.com/products/products_...Powered%20[img]

take a look

322.5HP GS/RS 5SPD

292.7HP ES Galant Automatic
    [/b]

and i miss quoted sorry 292.7 in the g ride automatic

kevin kevin kevin..

is it me but I keep getting "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '='.

/products/products_list_details.asp, line 272"

when using that link. From rippmods I really cant expect nothing short of impressive #'s b/c from the time I have read about them thats all I "hear" nobody near me has one so I cant enjoy that first hand. I did find this which is a parts list of a 3g v6 with ONLY
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Dyno Specs:
    - 247 wheel HP
    - 221 LBS OF TORQUE</div> which is just around a 100 whp increase. Personally not enough for the price tag

I want to see info on this 350whp I4!!!! someone bring it to light

akiraflux
    yah it IS hard to copy and paste the link from your browser address bar.

http://www.rippmods.com/products/products_...rs&productId=88

Vehicle Currently Selected: Â*Mitsu Eclipse I4 4G64 00+ Â*
    Vehicle Catagory: Â*Engines Â*
    Product Description: Â*322.5HP Supercharger Drive Sytem For 4G64 Powered cars Â*

blah blah blah Â*

The RIPP SDS stage 1 kit will work with either automatic or manual transmissions and at 11psi will yield up to 322.5HP. This is up a full 175HP from the 147 (factory stock) without any other modification. Â*

blah blah blah Â*

To date our customers have produced as a bolt on modification on stock internals and rated at the drive wheel, these horse power figures:

322.5HP GS/RS 5SPD Â*

292.7HP ES Galant Automatic Â*

</div>

350 whp i4 is coming mante. 8ggalant is only showing stage 1.5 SDS theres more to come. 2.0 is almost here and its going to be off the hook. the Black box is totally remapped so expect about 350 or should I dare say more.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>yah it IS hard to copy and paste the link from your browser address bar.

http://www.rippmods.com/products/products_...rs&productId=88

Vehicle Currently Selected: Â*Mitsu Eclipse I4 4G64 00+ Â*
    Vehicle Catagory: Â*Engines Â*
    Product Description: Â*322.5HP Supercharger Drive Sytem For 4G64 Powered cars Â*

blah blah blah Â*

The RIPP SDS stage 1 kit will work with either automatic or manual transmissions and at 11psi will yield up to 322.5HP. This is up a full 175HP from the 147 (factory stock) without any other modification. Â*

blah blah blah Â*

To date our customers have produced as a bolt on modification on stock internals and rated at the drive wheel, these horse power figures:

322.5HP GS/RS 5SPD Â*

292.7HP ES Galant Automatic Â*

</div></div>

hahahahaha thanks for the fix guys....but yea...with the 1.5 puttin out a 180+ whp the 2.0 is sure to bump that up to at least 200+ = 300 plus on the 4g64 auto ...i luv it...too bad i dont have 5k to invest in the g :evil:

leadfoot
    i wonder what tranny and motor upgrades he has on his G :?

NightHawkTL
    I'm almost positive the Galant u are talking about is Davin's (GalantT3), he had the 1st Methanol SDS kit installed for the i4, which is the stage 2 kit that puts out those numbers.

-Carlos

Hey BlackdragonGTZ, unless GalantT3 is running the tester for Ripp's Stage 2 kit, he doesn't have it. He has 1.5, which is the addition of the methanol kit along with injectors and a bunch of other cool goodies. 2.0 will include several things but one of them is a new black box and I don't believe he has it if the methanol kit is all he has. Just wanted to make sure the story's straight.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wonder what tranny and motor upgrades he has on his G Â*:?</div>

if im not mistaken none...even the 5spd guys didnt mod therrs with the exception of a heavy duty clutch and some sort of lsd.....and on the other hand i havent seen 1 "built" auto mitsubishi tranny not blow up within a yr...(from personal experiance with about hte same power as the sds 1.5 is puttin out with a auto fwd talon....and therr trannys are already a lil bit beefier than ours and the tranny was REbuilt buy level ten) if u got a mitsu and want power...plan to buy trannys thats all therr is....our tranny is definately the limit to our cars performance imo

leadfoot
    i guess ill have to snoop around for a 5 speed tranny becuase im not to fond of having my car in the shop more that i can enjoy it. so it's 5-speed then 2.0 SDS for me.

Yeah wolfmans right I was the first Supercharged 4cyl but I dont have stage 2 yet. I only have the 1.5. :cry:

I really want that kit because those numbers are truly impressive.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah wolfmans right I was the first Supercharged 4cyl but I dont have stage 2 yet. I only have the 1.5. :cry: Â*

I really want that kit because those numbers are truly impressive.</div>

i thought those were 1.5 numbers.....what #'s r u runnin with yer 1.5...im seriously thinkin about gettin the 2.0...im about to build my spare motor but im thinkin about goin ahead and investin that money into a tranny swap then goin for the sds 2.0

Alister_McRae
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah wolfmans right I was the first Supercharged 4cyl but I dont have stage 2 yet. I only have the 1.5. :cry: Â*

I really want that kit because those numbers are truly impressive.</div>

i thought those were 1.5 numbers.....what #'s r u runnin with yer 1.5...im seriously thinkin about gettin the 2.0...im about to build my spare motor but im thinkin about goin ahead and investin that money into a tranny swap then goin for the sds 2.0</div>

Last time I talked with him, he said he was putting around 250 to the wheels I think? Which is pretty impressive for the stage 1 kit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast