The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 297 whp es galant w/ 4spd auto tranny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    8ggalant
    250 whp with a stage 1 or 1.5...either way..id luv it...

btw keep an eye out at club 3g if interested in a sds kit...therrs always peeple over therr gettin rid of em cuz therr tradin cars in or wahtever...therrs one for sale right now for 2700 with headers and one for 2900 without...(and the kit doesnt come with headers btw)

Alister_McRae
    Whats the difference between stage 1 and stage 1.5? I know stage 2 has more aggressive black box mapping and methnal kit, but what does 1.5 have that the 1 doesnt?

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whats the difference between stage 1 and stage 1.5? I know stage 2 has more aggressive black box mapping and methnal kit, but what does 1.5 have that the 1 doesnt?</div>

stage 1.5 has meth injection and more fuel delivery if im not mistaken....im not sure if it has the 11psi pulley or not :?

You are right 8ggalant it has everything you posted earlier int hat link to ripp mods. Please everyone read earlier posts you will find your answer.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

leadfoot
    i got on the ripp powerpage forum and i was askin if the stock galant motor can take the stage 2 with the injection and he was tellin me it was fine. as for the tranny im not to sure about that, he didnt say it wouldnt work but with the stories i have heard im going with a 5-speed and a stage 2.

I have the 1.5, and I have the 2.0 on order to up the boost to 11lbs on a V6.
    Love,
    Matt

Alister_McRae
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the 1.5, and I have the 2.0 on order to up the boost to 11lbs on a V6.</div>

Dang Matt, you are going to have yourself a real beast on your hands!

Just making sure...... v6 tranny's are the same as the I4's correct? Cause I'd like to know for future reference if stage 2 will work on our tranny's. Matt keep us updated.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12