The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anybody with magnecor wires

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Wicked_Galant

anybody with magnecor wires

I think my magnecor ignition wire set is incomplete. does anybody have pictures of what there should be? I told the guy at ptuning that they were incomplete but he insists it was complete when they shipped out.

Re: anybody with magnecor wires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wicked_Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think my magnecor ignition wire set is incomplete. Â*does anybody have pictures of what there should be? Â*I told the guy at ptuning that they were incomplete but he insists it was complete when they shipped out.</div>

Not sure what you are getting at but if you are talking about the number of pieces, it's 6 for the V6 and only 2 for the I4. Should come fully assembled (wire & boots) and in correct lengths. Did you order the 8.5mm ones?

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Yeah when you get your plugs they are only for the 1 and 3 plugs because your 2 and 4 are on the coil packs.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I was shocked too when I only saw 2 wires. Expensive 2 wires, but you will noticed the small idle difference. Also, one wire was a little bit long so it's not a perfect fit.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

cdaw2001ES
    but was it worth it. IMO $80 for two little wires is a LMAO waste.
    Sure it make sence for the V6, but the loss over distance, and attenuation of a 6" wire is not adverse enough to warrant that kind of money.

No matter what anyone says, I will always be lmao when an I4 gets magnacore in the hopes of somekind of noticiable performance boost.

BlueESV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cdaw2001ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>but was it worth it. IMO $80 for two little wires is a LMAO waste. Â*
    Sure it make sence for the V6, but the loss over distance, and attenuation of a 6" wire is not adverse enough to warrant that kind of money.

No matter what anyone says, I will always be lmao when an I4 gets magnacore in the hopes of somekind of noticiable performance boost.</div>

WOW!! I don't have an I4 and didn't know it was $80 for two wires.... what's magnecor's stock symbol b/c someone making some serious $$$ off that one!!!

Hope it made a big difference

I like the magnecore, but if your anal about the best then get them. Otherwise go for another brand for less.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding