The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIS OEM CF Hood

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    cremeans2326

VIS OEM CF Hood

Where is the best buy for the oem vis hood. Carbon creations sells it on ebay for a buy now of 357 and then 150 shipping.. That's about the cheapest I've found it, but if anybody knows where I can get it cheaper, I'd love to know...since my wife is breaking down and getting it for me for
    Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

8ggalant
    that is the cheapest....mine was like 348 plus shipping but they raised the price to like 380 plus 150 shipping...so i say go with what u've found...but if u dont trust them (cuz we all kno peeple get ripped off errday on ebay) go ahead and but it from prophet at dnaracing.net....his price is a lil more expensive but he's a tgc member and i vouch for him....

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    buy it at www.splittingimagez.com if you havent already

...U N D E A D...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I bought my(7g) oem cf hood from DNA for $390 + $125 shipping...
    7g for life!

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dark_roots.....redrunk)</div><div class='quotemain'>buy it at www.splittingimagez.com if you havent already</div>

why? they want 480 + 110 shipping...

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dark_roots.....redrunk)</div><div class='quotemain'>buy it at www.splittingimagez.com if you havent already</div>

why? they want 480 + 110 shipping...</div>

o sorry, i forgot.

just tell them that you can get it from where ever for whatever price, and they will match it.

so sorry that i did not mention that before.

...U N D E A D...

TGC Regular
    or check out www.groupbuycenter.com they have it for the same. thats where i was originally going, but some girl got my email address and told me to check out www.splittingimagez.com i was very pleased with them. but if they wont budge, i would go to groupbuycenter

...U N D E A D...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    www.galantforums.com

http://www.galantforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=96

8G OEM Style
    Regular: $450.00
    GF Price: $399.00

Coupon Code: ee429c

7g for life!

Now Seth you know in order for those coupon codes to work they need to provide a verifiable GF screen name or the order gets kicked backed.

So make sure before ordering that you guys have joined...

www.galantforums.com

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

leadfoot
    im gettin mine used( 500 miles and i know the owner) for
    $450 locally :twisted:

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>im gettin mine used( 500 miles and i know the owner) for Â*
    $450 locally :twisted:</div>

yo yer gonna pay 450 for a used hood that cost 350....id ask for a price drop if i were u...but thats me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>im gettin mine used( 500 miles and i know the owner) for Â*
    $450 locally :twisted:</div>

A little more money u could get it brand new, and probably shipped. I got my EVO hood $500 shipped.

cremeans2326
    Well to update my post I'm getting the VIS EVO hood instead since I found one new after shipping for just under $500. Thought that was a pretty good deal, and I think that in the long run I'll be happier getting this one instead of the OEM one. I'll try to post some pics if I ever get a chance to wash my car and get the hood on!

8ggalant
    good choice....(yes im still one of the only ones :twisted: :laughing: ---oh...did i say/type that ...oops...they'll catch on---please disregard)

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeans2326)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well to update my post I'm getting the VIS EVO hood instead since I found one new after shipping for just under $500. Â*Thought that was a pretty good deal, and I think that in the long run I'll be happier getting this one instead of the OEM one. Â*I'll try to post some pics if I ever get a chance to wash my car and get the hood on!</div>

Well, WHERE did you get it??? Please enlighten all the other TGC Members so they can get a good deal too.

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>good choice....(yes im still one of the only ones :twisted: Â*:laughing: ---oh...did i say/type that ...oops...they'll catch on---please disregard) </div>

Just to let you in on a little secret.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>good choice....(yes im still one of the only ones :twisted: Â*:laughing: ---oh...did i say/type that ...oops...they'll catch on---please disregard) </div>

Just to let you in on a little secret. </div>

?...wassup j