The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Service Manual download

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    00Fishmaster

Service Manual download

Hi,
    at first I wanna introduce myself. I'm from Germany and my Dad drives a Galant 8G station wagon. I was looking for some circuit diagrams and found the service manual on tgc.com . And now my question: how can I download all pdf-files at once? Is there a public FTP-access? And some pdf-files seem to be damaged or missed. I hope that the american Galant has the same technic as the german one. The bodywork is the same, but the cockpit is different. If anybody wants photos, I will put in some.

Best regards
    00Fishmaster

Re: Service Manual download

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00Fishmaster)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi,
    at first I wanna introduce myself. I'm from Germany and my Dad drives a Galant 8G station wagon. I was looking for some circuit diagrams and found the service manual on tgc.com . And now my question: how can I download all pdf-files at once? Is there a public FTP-access? And some pdf-files seem to be damaged or missed. I hope that the american Galant has the same technic as the german one. The bodywork is the same, but the cockpit is different. If anybody wants photos, I will put in some.

Best regards
    00Fishmaster</div>

These are the differences i know between the US Galant and the Euro Galant.

DIfferences:

Chassis
    Headlights
    Taillights
    Interior
    Exhaust
    MOtor
    Transmission
    4 lug(Euro) vs 5 lug(US)
    Computer
    Electronics

I wouldn't even bother because non of the electronics are the same, but i don't know having them may give you some insight to some things. I'd try to find a European service manual for your Galant.