The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible 4G Eclipse!!!

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Faction

Possible 4G Eclipse!!!

that interior is PIMP! i wonder what engine this would come with [/LIST]

My engine. hehe

Thats a nice looking eclipse, I hope they stick to it and develop that but I have seen some spy picks with body armor and it was a little more bulky and larger then the current 2g-3g's.
    Love,
    Matt

Import_Beast
    it looks awesome but i think the interior is to plain and im not a big fan or glass topes

mjc1055
    Lovely. Another 350z look-alike. Someday, there will be originality in new sports cars...

TWISTED II
    i think all these car companies need to stop competing for the most bubbly and spacey looking car. thats why i'm buying used when i sell my G, can't stand all this new UFO lookin junk.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    :barf:
    -Pedro

http://media.mitsubishi-motors.com/pressre.../detail950.html

Eclipse Concept-E: Main features
    The Concept-E illustrates ideas from MMC for a near-future high-performance sport model.
    The E-Boost high-performance hybrid power system achieves an ideal balance between sports car acceleration and environmental performance

Eclipse Concept-E: Profile
    Since its introduction on the North American market, the Eclipse compact sports coupe/convertible series has won wide acclaim for its advanced styling and outstanding driving performance. The Eclipse Concept-E carries the spirit that pulsates through the series to new frontiers. Forcefully projecting a high-performance sports car image, Concept-E also gives graphic expression to MMC's focus on delivering pure driving pleasure with levels of dynamic handling and exhilarating performance approaching those found in the motorsport arena. The E-Boost high-performance hybrid propulsion system combines exhilarating acceleration with low-consumption, low-emissions performance. Inside, Concept-E uses a Deep Video Imaging and Multi-Layer DisplayTM instrumentation display system that imparts a highly futuristic look to the no-frill but sporty interior design.

Exterior design
    Concept-E presents a distinctive front visage featuring the new MMC design identity that is crafted around the three-diamond corporate logo carried on a dihedral base in the center of the grille.
    The front grille vent and bumper-integral spoiler elements evoke a jet fighter image.
    The long wheelbase, short overhangs and cab forward layout create a highly integrated monolithic form which, with the water drop-design side window graphics, gives Concept-E an aggressive, ready-to-pounce profile.
    Xenon HID headlamps and rear combination lamps, throwing out powerful plasma beams of light, accentuate Concept-E's futuristic appearance and identify its high-power hybrid pedigree.

Interior design
    Concept-E generates a vibrant atmosphere inside through the "wave line" dashboard that identifies the new MMC design identity and the use of water drop door trim similar in design to that on the current Eclipse.
    New Deep Video Imaging and Multi-Layer DisplayTM instrumentation uses two overlapping LCD monitors to create a 3-D viewing angle.
    Mechanical features

Power
    Concept-E is powered by E-Boost hybrid system that combines a 3.8-liter MIVEC V6 engine generating 200kW of power and an electric motor to drive the front wheels and a 150kW electric motor to drive the rear wheels. This advanced and clean-emissions system delivers class-topping acceleration for a hybrid vehicle while cutting fuel consumption when compared to other high performance coupes.
    The electric motor is powered by high-efficiency lithium-ion battery packs.
    Concept-E uses a 6-speed automatic manual transmission that allows the driver to choose between the superior transmission efficiency of a manual gearbox or the easy-drive convenience of an automatic transmission.

Length x width x height (mm) 4320 x 1855 x 1300
    Wheelbase (mm) 2635
    Occupants 4
    Engine 3.8-liter V6 MIVEC
    Transmission 6-speed automated manual
    Driveline 4-wheel drive (front wheels driven by engine and electric motor, rear wheels driven by electric motor)

Somehow it reminds me of a stretched out VW New Beetle. Yet, I seem to like it. It's definitely 10 times hotter than the 3G. Mitsu will find a way to fuck it up when making changes for the production model though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Somehow it reminds me of a stretched out VW New Beetle. Yet, I seem to like it. It's definitely 10 times hotter than the 3G. Mitsu will find a way to fuck it up when making changes for the production model though.</div>

Of course they will DanJ....the only hot cars Mitsubishi has made is the EVO (not the Lancer) and the 8G Galant....lol to the 7G owners