The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsu Employee here, any questions, ask....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

Mitsu Employee here, any questions, ask....

I am here at Kline Auto World in MN. Mitsubishi is my specialty, if anyone has questions or any regards to the new Galant, please do so here...I will try to answer most if not all of your questions....

Now an employee at Kline Mitsubishi/Nissan. I have the chance to offer people my preferred customers list. This list will allow anyone and everyone deals on parts, future news, sales and sometimes a pre-discounted price on vehicles. Please PM me your name and/or address. Thanks.

Faction
    welcome to the club! sounds good, we got the hizzook up on mitsubishi parts

Elwenil
    We got the what?!?!? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    hey, welcome to tgc, if i were to sign up, could i get deals on parts even though i dont live where you do? thanks
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    welcome to the club.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey, welcome to tgc, if i were to sign up, could i get deals on parts even though i dont live where you do? thanks</div>

Currently, you don't have to sign up. But I actually am working on a discount deal for the following forums:

Galant Center
    Eclipseforum
    Club 3G
    MN Sport Compacts
    Evolution.net
    MNRacing.org

the discounts might seem to fall right around 20% or so. Shipping I think will be determined by the part and your location. Nothing is official yet, but I'll keep everyone posted...Kline Auto World...Maplewood, MN 55109

www.klineautoworld.com
    **If you visit the website above, don't mind the Superman music, (it annoys me personally) but I'm not in charge of maintaining the website...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/halo_angel

dude, thats what i wanted to do if i had gotten an eclipse, all white with clear tails and everything. too bad mitsu said i couldn't afford an eclipse and got the G

TWISTED II
    welcome to TGC. coulda used you a few months ago after i spent over a grand on parts from mitsu, haha.

emagdnim2100
    What's the invoice price per liter of Sterling Silver paint for you guys?

I'll have to check with parts/service. But most dealerships don't have an actual paint shop (like ours :x ) but we go through a supplier. If you want, talk to [email protected] because he actually makes tail-light covers and other accessories for the 3G eclipse (I can give you pics if you want) and he colormatches the black and silver. Talk to him about where he gets his paints because the Sterling Silver is basically the same between the Eclipse and Galants....but I'll check for you still...

oooo paint, yea, how much for just cans of paint, can i get it pre-loaded into spray cans?
    -Travis

My Car

J
    i have a question haloangel

is the part number for the stock galant late 2001 front 4cyl rotors the same as the early 2001 or is there a change like on the eclipse.

can you also check if the front rotor changed between 2001 and 2002

thanks

Okay guys, the hard part about paint is the transfoportation to get where it needs (your location) usually the best thing to do is to go to a near by paint/body shop or your near by dealership...the reason is because depending how you look at it, time and paint can have weird affects. Especially in certain weather conditions and/or way of travel....

As for the rotors, I think they are the same, but I'll have to check. The reason why the Eclipse's were different was because of the different engines. You went from a federal spec engine to a California spec engine. Whent he engine was changed for 2001, so were many other parts (brake lines, rotors, brake discs, fuse box, etc) but I highly doubt the Galants were changed in 01. Now, if it was the 02, then I'd check because of the body facelift between the two cars....but i'll check to be sure...

snipe99
    quick question how much would an EVO 8 spoiler run me?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipe99)</div><div class='quotemain'>quick question how much would an EVO 8 spoiler run me?</div>

honestly, even with a discount, you're probably better off on eBay or something...reason being, the CF insert is going to cost you a bundle, while on eBay you can still get the CF for cheaper...talk to Spoiler Depot on ebay, they sell most stock/replica's for a better price and pre-painted....I already checked up on it...

snipe99
    ok thanx man

Pimpster

Haloangel questions for you!!!!

1. upgrading my brake pads to EBC Greenstuff is a good idea?
    2. how much for all 4 stock brake pads (2003 GTZ)
    3. What transaxle fluid you recommend? and how much for the mitsu fluid?

Thanks in advance!
    Appreciate your help.

snipe99
    anybody think they can find me a link for an evo 8 wing oh and i just checked up up on one at the mitsubishi dealer while i was there it would have ran me about 1G for the wing

Re: Haloangel questions for you!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pimpster)</div><div class='quotemain'>1. upgrading my brake pads to EBC Greenstuff is a good idea? Â*
    2. how much for all 4 stock brake pads Â*(2003 GTZ)
    3. What transaxle fluid you recommend? and how much for the mitsu fluid?

Thanks in advance!
    Appreciate your help.</div>

The best thing is to call your local dealership because of shipping...but otherwise you can call John in the Mitsu Parts. I haven't quite gotten a set discount yet, so you may not receive one....

John O'Brien, Parts Director
    Phone: 651-481-9600

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast