The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 91 VR4 and 91 Base Galant sizes

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    91GALANTDRIVER

91 VR4 and 91 Base Galant sizes

Is the hood from a 91 VR4 and all the other galants the same size. I would like to know if a carbon fiber hood for a VR4 will fit on other Galants.

mjc1055
    are you talking about other 6g's? or are you asking if hoods from a 6th gen would fit, say, an 8g? i dont understand the question :?

91GALANTDRIVER
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mjc1055)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you talking about other 6g's? or are you asking if hoods from a 6th gen would fit, say, an 8g? i dont understand the question Â*:?</div>

YA another 6G say a 91VR4 to another 91 Galant

marktheblake
    my unqualified opinion says its exactly the same.

the only external differencs between different models of Galants, are bumpers, side garnishes etc

ken inn
    yup. all same, except for the evo, which had the hood vents. i think the hoods also were aluminum.

91GALANTDRIVER
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ken inn)</div><div class='quotemain'>yup. Â*all same, except for the evo, which had the hood vents. Â*i think the hoods also were aluminum.</div>

would the evo hood fit onto my car

Rasko Da Gama
    Dont mix up Lancer Evo You can modify your hood and add EVO hood wents in

92mpi
    Don't try mixing the evo hood with the vr4 hood. If you can, try getting the VR4 hood, it's nice to see the heat extractor vents on them ( getting them won't be easy though )

orangbaligila
    you can always make your own hood,....

91GALANTDRIVER
    How do you make your own hood. Getails Please.

Rasko Da Gama
    Take off your hood, make model, and make a new one with differences - you can add vents or wathever. Paint it black or make it CF

91GALANTDRIVER
    where would i get the parts for that what kind of tools would i need. thanx