The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Mitsubishi Galant Parts List/Guide" worth it?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    BlankMan

"Mitsubishi Galant Parts List/Guide" worth it?

They've been on eBay for some time and I usually find a listing for the Galant when browsing, but what I would like to know is has anyone got this kind of spec sheet for their car?

What I'm talking about is like this auction.

Looking at the sample sheets posted, it looks to have additional info not in the service manual and could help me out with part number questions and such. If anyone has got it, did it help you or was it a crock? Thanks.

J

from that auction looks like you can get it for less than 5 dollars if the auction works well, i mean if u got it shipped in that 3 folded sheet with the envelope.

if you work on your car alot or are rebuilding a car thats been in like an accident this could be really helpful

but then if you're just looking for a part number for like a gas door, i think it would be easier to say "gas door for 2001 galant" than md45689348 etc etc cuz in most cases the guy at the service counter is gonna look it up anyways just to make sure

but like i said b4 u can get it for under 5 dollars, it might be nice just to have

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ken inn
    i believe that is just a copy of the mitchell collision guide. if you know anyone at a body shop, those catalogs are given out i think quarterly. i think the subscription is about 100/yr. so, a body shop will probably have older catalogs they will give you. the prices in the catalogs are frequently out of date. you are better off getting the cd, and using an online site like
    http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/ to do your pricing.