The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Saw the 9G at Montreal car show

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    My99GTZ

Saw the 9G at Montreal car show

Well I was up in Montreal this weekend and I finally saw the GTS in person and had the opporunity to get inside it and see what its all about.... I must say I like it alot in person... it definitely needs a few adjustments right away the biggest one is a drop, it rides really high right now with huuuuge wheel gap.... the interior is very comfortable and set up much like the 8g except for the gauges and a few other things... the rear seats have muccch more room so my friends say... all and all a very decent looking car.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, first time i saw it in person (after the months of bashing the pictures) i had to say it wasn't that bad. it looks really generic and i didn't recognized it for a few seconds.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

I love it!!!!!!!!! (everyone knew that though) I actually know a guy who sells Mitsubishis, and he likes it. He drove one for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and he says the way it drives is amazing, and if he actually had the money, he would buy one. He says he would feel good about driving his kids around in a car that looks that good!!!

I want to get one, but it took us this long to actually get somewhere with people making parts for the 8G, I don't want to start all over again with a 9G.

Although I am a pioneer, and I definately like to be different from everyone else!

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

My99GTZ
    I just got my pictures back from my trip to montreal I have a few shots of the 04 GTS if someone wants to host them for me I can get them up....