The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please help me!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    The 99 Galant
    so are the mirrors still up for sale or what?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The 99 Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>so are the mirrors still up for sale or what?</div>
    which ones?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

The 99 Galant
    the one's TITAN is selling. He said they'd be up for Oscar first and then if he didn't i could have dibs on them?

The 99 Galant
    the one's TITAN is selling. He said they'd be up for Oscar first and then if he didn't i could have dibs on them?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Hey guys, instead of getting info from someone else, just go directly to the page...

http://www.galantforums.com/phpBB2/viewtop...bd4e4c0dc60e0f7

Although there are now 5 pages, I would recommend getting there NOW to read up so that in 2-3 weeks when there are 7-8 pgs, it wont seem like such a hassle. Right now all your questions will be answered on pretty much every page, after today, who knows??? Could be a bunch of people asking the same questions as on the first 5 pages!!!!

And oscar the boxer told me on Saturday that he would talk with his better half and let me know today or manana about the mirrors.

...U N D E A D...

oscar the boxer
    Thanks wolf, I have one more ?. I have a GTZ and as you know they have a molding that goes across the bottom of the car. I didnt see this molding on the picture of the fenders that was provided to me. I do want the fenders but something tells me that these are not made specifically for the GTZ. Hit me back and let me know.....Thanks

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oscar the boxer)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks wolf, I have one more ?. Â*I have a GTZ and as you know they have a molding that goes across the bottom of the car. Â*I didnt see this molding on the picture of the fenders that was provided to me. Â*I do want the fenders but something tells me that these are not made specifically for the GTZ. Hit me back and let me know.....Thanks</div>

hey ascar, I just asked that question over on the other site. so check out the link i just provided and folow it from there.

...U N D E A D...

oscar the boxer
    the link you provided wont log me in for some reason... :?

www.galantforums.com Register there and then go to groupbuy section and then the thread about fenders started by Prophet (Jason)
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12