The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: goodbye to TGC

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    [FIN]Teme

goodbye to TGC

I have some sad news i'm gonna sell my Galant
    But the good news is I bought an 1994 eclipse

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone ....
    Drive safely

TGC Regular
    hey man, just because you sold your galant doesn't mean you have to be a stranger here. we have people who sell there galants and still hang here.

good luck with the eclipse though, hope it works out for you

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey man, just because you sold your galant doesn't mean you have to be a stranger here. we have people who sell there galants and still hang here.

good luck with the eclipse though, hope it works out for you </div>

ditto.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Rasko Da Gama
    Good luck with your Eclipse buddy. Don't forget to come and cheer us from time to time - you don't have to say goodbye :cry:
    Anyway - you still have a 4G63 powered car...

92mpi
    That's right. You can still hang around here. Besides, our cars still have the same engine.

Enjoy your new ride. Will we be seeing it like the one in the Fast & the furious eclipse?

[FIN]Teme
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(92mpi)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's right. Â*You can still hang around here. Â*Besides, our cars still have the same engine.

Enjoy your new ride. Â*Will we be seeing it like the one in the Fast & the furious eclipse? </div>

Nopes ..94 eclipse.. that's an 1gen... found so great one.. it's driven only 85k and like new

mjc1055
    Awesome! 1g's are sick. Is it AWD? And anyway, like everybody says, just because you don't have a Galant doesn't mean you don't belong! We accept everybody around here, just look at ScootinIntegra! (jk) I'm sure I won't drive a Galant forever but this is a great place, and well worth coming to even for former owners. So good luck with the eclipse, and hope we get to keep hearing from ya