The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Headlights

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    brownboy

JDM Headlights

Where the hell can i get JDM headlights with clear corners???

i dont believe they come in clear corners... you would need to clear them yourself.

go to group buy section... some guy sellin em DIRT CHEAP!!! and u can clear em urself..
    Diego

Takes very little time to clear the corners, but the jdm's are easy enough to find, just do a search!!

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Jinas
    Takes very little time to clear the corners, but the jdm's are easy enough to find, just do a search!!

actually it takes a little bit to clear jdms...u actaullay have to opent the housing...not like usdm where u can juss butcher the reflector

Rodkorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Injekt
    i dont believe they come in clear corners... you would need to clear them yourself.
    mine came with clear corners, though down here in Chile all galants come with cleared JDM's

8ggalant
    2pc or 1pc?

hes got 2
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>go to group buy section... some guy sellin em DIRT CHEAP!!! and u can clear em urself..</div>

Correct me if Im wrong but the guy with th eGB has been ripping people off? If so then WHY in hell recommend more victims for him?

Im working with someone right now but once I hear from him and do business with him I'll probrably start a gb myself

oh i heard that it was a straight deal... damnn my bad! yo mante let me know whenever that group buy starts cuz damnnn i def need 1 piece jdm head and 2gen tails!!
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>go to group buy section... some guy sellin em DIRT CHEAP!!! and u can clear em urself..</div>

Correct me if Im wrong but the guy with th eGB has been ripping people off? If so then WHY in hell recommend more victims for him?

Im working with someone right now but once I hear from him and do business with him I'll probrably start a gb myself</div>

There were 2 gb, 1 is ripping ppl off & the other 1 is a straight deal, that's where I got mine from & it's cleared corner already, but I don't know how to wire them, anyone knows? thanks!

Can someone ost the straight deal here I can't find it.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Va_G_Unit
    I just got mine's yesterday and they are 2pc clear corners. I think they look hot as hell.

santhelmo
    Yo Mante keep us posted for those JDM headlights.... I'm lookin' forward to buying a one piece.