The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: APC BULBS

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    ThaKiDThaTWinS

APC BULBS

im going for an exact or very close match with headlights and fogs...from what i see the APC's are the only ones that really match eachother..? any others that i dont know about that match?

APC "Super Whites" and the "Ultra White" 1157 Bulbs from www.Lightlens.com

ThaKiDThaTWinS
    on the top of the bulb page there is a picture of some bulbs...BL hybrig or something...are those the bulbs that you are talking about red...because if so i can buy those near my house and i dont have to order them...
    APC H4's do color match APC 893 in our fogs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaKiDThaTWinS)</div><div class='quotemain'>on the top of the bulb page there is a picture of some bulbs...BL hybrig or something...are those the bulbs that you are talking about red...because if so i can buy those near my house and i dont have to order them...
    APC H4's do color match APC 893 in our fogs?</div>

As far as i know APC doesn't make 893/899 bulbs, they may now i haven't looked lately. As for the bulbs from lightlens.com you want the ones that say this:

"UW1157H MATCH YOUR HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS!!
    1157 Ultra White Halogen Signal Bulbs
    (twist mount, 2 contacts on bottom, 12V 50/30W)
    "

The brand is Matrix Racing.

Click my "pictures" link to see pictures of the lightlens markers and the APC "Super Whites" on my galant.

Dram3000
    Out of all the millions of bulb companies out there...is there an super/ultra white signal bulbs that doesn't have an actual colored glass bulb. I would really want to keep a clear glass bulb look.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dram3000)</div><div class='quotemain'>Out of all the millions of bulb companies out there...is there an super/ultra white signal bulbs that doesn't have an actual colored glass bulb. Â*I would really want to keep a clear glass bulb look.</div>

i believe there are "chrome / titanium" bulbs that burn amber or hyper white but are silver when off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dram3000)</div><div class='quotemain'>Out of all the millions of bulb companies out there...is there an super/ultra white signal bulbs that doesn't have an actual colored glass bulb. Â*I would really want to keep a clear glass bulb look.</div>

i believe there are "chrome / titanium" bulbs that burn amber or hyper white but are silver when off.</div>

Yep, I got 'em in my corners. They are made by APC and were $6 each at Pep Boys. They look great with the clear corners and still keep me legal.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Dram3000
    Thanks Fishboy55 and Reelax. Went over to Pep Boys, got them APC bulbs. The titanium bulb is definitely a way better look.

Only thing though, for being called a "super white" them things don't look bright at all. It says it is a 27w, that's the same as the stock one.

Is there a titanium bulb that is equally as bright or close to the factory headlamp brightness? Got to be, with all them companies right?

Thanks.

if you want bright corners... do a search for my corner light rewire on this board... i think BGR also posted it in the tutorials. it makes the corner lights as bright as the headlights:

here's my car but keep in mind i have HID and JDM headlights so it may look a little different...

my old setup w/ POLARG 1157 hiper white corners, NOKYA 893 hiper white fogs, METAL POWER 5000K HID.

edit: weird tapatalk glitch
    Just because something is old, doesn't mean you throw it away

Geordi La Forge

Nice bump lol
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT