The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NAAWWZZ for the 8th gen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NAWWZZgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>so you were able to get a 13.9 with the ZEX kit.....</div>

umm he had more than just a "zex kit" think multiple zex kits and the bottom end and electronics to match.</div>

HEY REELAX, its a been a while bro.. whats going on with the car man..! Still doing it V.I.P i see..lol.. im going a different way this car bro.. think of doing NA, what do u think?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

NAWWZZgalant
    the engine has 12000miles on it....how long will it last???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NAWWZZgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>the engine has 12000miles on it....how long will it last???</div>

It really depends on u bro.. if u wanna go spray crazy you'll blow ur shit up in a couple months.. me, i blew my motor up twice the second time for good... if u can maintain it and keep up with everything u'll be fine.. i put close to $8g into my car purely motor, electronics, and bottom end work just to keep up with the need for speed..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

NAWWZZgalant
    in what way does it hurt the motor??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NAWWZZgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>in what way does it hurt the motor??</div>

you can pretty much blow it up. but yea running your car @ full throttle puts some stress on your car. and then with the addition of nos, u are running your motor under stresses that it wasn't manufactured for. one day it will just break or if you spray @ the wrong time

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NAWWZZgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>so you were able to get a 13.9 with the ZEX kit.....</div>

umm he had more than just a "zex kit" think multiple zex kits and the bottom end and electronics to match.</div>

HEY REELAX, its a been a while bro.. whats going on with the car man..! Still doing it V.I.P i see..lol.. im going a different way this car bro.. think of doing NA, what do u think?</div>

im still getting it done slowly...

super vr4 kit sitting in my guest bedroom. other stuff on the way but just slow... work is killing me.

Alister_McRae
    So pretty much its a question of When you will blow ur motor running nos, and not if you blow it?

Gspeedvr42k1
    Edward - *Shit, hes got enough nos in there to blow him self up, period.*

Hey Kemist and others with knowledge in this arena, there's something I don't understand. I know some system only trigger at WOT b/c you would get more air and fuel in the chamber. But how much does the actual volume of air/fuel mixture at different rpms change and how does the N2O system know how much to put in the system? Can this be measured some other way than just the throtle position (TP)? I guess that's what you were getting at in the previous post. Seems like the right way would be to take the TP, engine speed, and volume of fuel all into consideration to give you the most accurate and safest conditions. An additional plus would be to regulate the amount of N2O going in for even smoother and gradual introduction and addition of N2O.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Quote Originally Posted by TJC
    Hey Kemist and others with knowledge in this arena, there's something I don't understand. I know some system only trigger at WOT b/c you would get more air and fuel in the chamber. But how much does the actual volume of air/fuel mixture at different rpms change and how does the N2O system know how much to put in the system? Can this be measured some other way than just the throtle position (TP)? I guess that's what you were getting at in the previous post. Seems like the right way would be to take the TP, engine speed, and volume of fuel all into consideration to give you the most accurate and safest conditions. An additional plus would be to regulate the amount of N2O going in for even smoother and gradual introduction and addition of N2O.
    You are just about completely right on this one. TP, engine speed, and volume of air to fuel would be the only way to determine how much to spray at any certain speed. But u also have to take into account the size of the motor.. Every application is based on the dimesions or the motors size and the Nitrous oxide is electronically distributed based upon that. If u could just distribute it nitrous into every motor than all kits would be universal and not based on whether u have 1.8 or a 5.0. Each system has been tuned based on that reasoning for the size of engine and what it takes in as in air to fuel, at what speed, and TP.. TP, i believe is not the best way to deliver N20 into any system because u could be full out at 100%, which is full stress on ur motor, and ur system spray for u, and then u will encurr detonation, the melting of a rod, or seizing of the crankshaft.. The only really safe way to deliver nitrous into any car, would be to figure out how much ur going to use, and at what speed, and the rpm range.. If ur thinking of trying to regulate the amount of nitrous per the TP, Engine Speed, and air to fuel, u would need some serious calculations, more so to have a stand along single fogger system with computer hook up, so u can properly distribute it properly.. i hope this helps some..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12