The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am finaly proud owner of a 1990 Galant GTi 2.0 16V DOHC :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 39
    Rasko Da Gama

I am finaly proud owner of a 1990 Galant GTi 2.0 16V DOHC :)

So, the title speaks for itself
    Yes, I got it. She is the most beautiful of all 11 Galant GTi-s DOHC that are driving in my country. She is a great car, I got it for $2200 USD - she has 208.000 kilometers, really nice maintained, from in and out - engine works perfect, she has new all 4 discs and brake-plates, new timing belt and all other belts and tensioner, just changed oil, filters, brake fluid, NGK spark plugs etc... Perfect interior!
    It is E39A 4G63 DOHC with manual tranny - 110kw/150HP - AWD, 4WS, AC, All power, ABS etc...
    Here are some low quality pictures I just took when I got it home. I'll take some nice pictures tomorow or on Sunday, when I wash and polish her
    Anyway... This is like the biggest dream of last 4 years has come true.
    The only thing that former owner didn't manage to change yet (but has already an apointment at mechanic on wednesday) are schocks... Although it didn't feel weird at all... Yes, they are a little "soft" but I will do them soon.
    Just wanted to share my happyness with you buddyes first.

Here are those quick taken pictures:

congrats, that is a really good lookin 6g, enjoy!
    -Travis

My Car

8ggalant
    motor swap :twisted:

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>motor swap :twisted:</div>
    :?:

Very Nice, Rasko
    But i'm missing those parking lights
    1992. Galant Glsi E33A

Rasko, you know I'll hate you for this until the day you die!
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pro_sniper)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rasko, you know I'll hate you for this until the day you die! Â*</div>
    LoL - this is a good one :kool: :thumbsup:
    Here you are - more Photos:

J
    I like the color.

Damn, me wants one.....

Fantastic car Rasko!
    1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi Hatchback *SOLD*
    2004 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi

marktheblake
    Nice PINK car Rasko.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>motor swap :twisted:</div>
    :?:</div>

4g63t :?

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>motor swap :twisted:</div>
    :?:</div>
    4g63t :?</div>
    OK, I got the point, but I don't plan this yet... I just got the car - first I'll drop her a bit and probably get some high performance clutch. I think this one is still stock and I have strange filling that it wont last long anymore

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marktheblake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice PINK car Rasko. Â*:D</div>
    LoL - Mark, you always make me Laugh Out Loud
    BTW - it's nice colour 8)

92mpi
    Niiiiiiice!!! :twisted:

You might want to put fog lamps to those bumpers

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(92mpi)</div><div class='quotemain'>Niiiiiiice!!! :twisted: Â*
    You might want to put fog lamps to those bumpers </div>
    Yes, you're right - but first I'll take care of lowering the car
    This will come.. I will find them! I've found JDM clear corners - I'll find fogs too

marktheblake
    Cant see the front bumper, is it the same as mine?
    I am looking for a fog light too, but i only need one of them.

Rasko Da Gama
    Here is picture from the front... Bumper is a little bent, but I'll fix this when I do a new paint job 8)
    Is it the same as your's Mark?
    BTW: Do you see part of my good old white SOHC on the right of the picture

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here is picture from the front... Bumper is a little bent, but I'll fix this when I do a new paint job Â*8) Â*
    Is it the same as your's Mark?</div>

Buggared if i can tell, Get down on your knees man and take another pic :-)
    it could be, i think i see the holes for the driving lights.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>BTW: Do you see part of my good old white SOHC on the right of the picture </div>.

the poor old thing, what you gunna do with that. For a start you should swap the wheels over, cos the ones on your Pink car are a little ordinary.

Rasko Da Gama
    SOHC was sold on the day I bought DOHC
    BTW: I sold those wheels with it...

I am planing new wheels, but not now. In a few weeks I am doing new paint job - the decision about the colour is not final jet, but I think I will paint it metallic BLACK 8)

An yes - there are holes for lights in my bumper...

bluedraco
    those seats look MUCH nicer (sportier) than the ones we get in our galants here in australia! lucky man!

Rasko Da Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedraco
    those seats look MUCH nicer (sportier) than the ones we get in our galants here in australia! lucky man!
    Yeah, these seats are different... When I had GLSi SOHC - seats were not as comfortable as these are in GTi Lucky me I guess...

BTW: Here is a picture one friend did in Photoshop for me. Now, I am pretty sure I will paint it metalic Black. I already have the date - I am taking my baby to garage on March 12.th... sooooon 8)
    I can't wait

Before:

After_1

After_2

So what do ya all think about black 8)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast