The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am finaly proud owner of a 1990 Galant GTi 2.0 16V DOHC :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    me likes!!!! either set of rims would look good to, but i like the 2nd set better, with the first paint change, and w/o the hood scoop!
    -Travis

My Car

Rasko Da Gama
    OK, so you tink that totaly metal black is better choice :?:

I like the one without hood scoop best. Definately. Love the chrome rims, mirrors and door handles!!! Looks shit hot on the black car!! :twisted:
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

marktheblake
    the Black looks good, tint the windows as black as you can as well.

might look a bit like an hearse, but then again you do remind me of an Undertaker.

92mpi
    I like the second picture but without the hood scoop. i have in my garage lying around htose chrome trims in the picture. if there's only a way i can give it to you

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marktheblake)</div><div class='quotemain'>the Black looks good, tint the windows as black as you can as well.
    might look a bit like an hearse, but then again you do remind me of an Undertaker.</div>

LoL Marko You really make me laugh with almost every post you write
    BTW: We have some stupid laws that prohibit us to tint windows more than 8% in front and more than 35% in back. And I 'd like to have the same percentage of tint on both sides - front and rear

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'> BTW: We have some stupid laws that prohibit us to tint windows more than 8% in front and more than 35% in back. And I 'd like to have the same percentage of tint on both sides - front and rear Â*</div>

do you mean you can only have 8% in front door windows?
    man thats stupid. i think ours is 60% or something like that

GalantGuy96
    :scratches head:
    what? 60% is hella light, how is his......................OHHHHH........nvm.
    ok i get it, i thought that u ment his laws were stupid becuase they could put 8 %, but now i know u mean your laws suck.........ok, sorry bout that.

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>:scratches head:
    what? 60% is hella light, how is his......................OHHHHH........nvm.
    ok i get it, i thought that u ment his laws were stupid becuase they could put 8 %, but now i know u mean your laws suck.........ok, sorry bout that.</div>

not sure what you are on about, 60% tinting is better than 8%.

in other words the higher the number, the darker it is and the greater the glare reduction or the ability to see through it.

100% tint is best, cant see in cant see out :-)

DMS GSR
    Nice ride Rasko, dont u just hate these stupid laws and restrictions they have.
    Rules were made to be broken, but then again thats prob why mine is off the road

Rasko Da Gama
    Of the road? :shock:
    What did they charge you for? AN EVO engine?

DMS GSR
    yeah evo, i was lookin for a vr4 but the bloke sold me an evo motor thinkin it was a vr4, bonus for me.
    Mainly got done for defective vehicle, no engineers certificate, cause the cop that done me knew that the gsr wasnt a factory turbo, and a nice EPA for being to loud

J apmetal
    Heya !! Sorry for being well behind everyone else [I've been hiding out & trying to get some mods done !] But congrats on the new car - I notice you even got a 4WD one - aint they the best ? 8)

You'll soon find the engine responds well to tweaking - I had mine dyno-tested the other day, and got 160Bhp with only a Remus rear exhaust on it !

I haven't had any problems with my clutch sine I've had mine [I've done 115,000 miles now] and it gts some serious greif, believe me !!

So, I guess I'd better go see what else I've missed !

Damn, I just found this ad yesterday...
    Now this is a beautiful GTI!

http://www3.autodb.no/cgi-bin/car/detail.pl?nr=647352

Called the seller today, and he was expecting another buyer to come by his place tomorrow to pick it up. I told him to call me if it didn't go through, but it looks like this one won't be mine. Damn I wanted it bad... same color as my old one and everything.....
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

markgti
    newbie from manila with a 6g dropping in to say hi!

long live the gti!

bro,do you know where can i buy a fender light like that one? i am planning to put one in my 90' galant 6g...thank you!

6g_4g63t
    very nice 6g bro...

Very nice 6G! I like old Galants:)
    Galant E15a EXE/4G63/1987/Ethanol Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12