The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where to buy...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Kain

Where to buy...

I'm looking a bit into the future, and I'm trying to figure out something. I have a friend who is good at welding stuff, and has access to a lift. So I'm gonna have him weld in a new muffler for me, and save the money I would have spent to have an actual shop do it. But, my question is, Where can I order a Magnaflow muffler, and have it sent to my house? I don't want one of the "popular" grapefruit shooters that most companies are willing to carry, and the local shops won't sell me one unless I pay for the install as well. Any help? Thanks in advance.

try RRE they should have them. if not try RRM, i know they use the oval mufflers on the lancers

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    Hey if you go to magnaflow.com there a dealer locater. Maybe one of the shops near you might sell you a magnaflow with out installing it.

http://magnaflow.com/04dealer.htm
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

Kain
    Nope, I've already tried both those ideas. RRE does not carry the one I want, and all the dealers that are reasonably close to me will not sell to me without instalation. Thanks anyway for your help.