The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some more help please....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Some more help please....

I just built the radiator into the car. Now there are 2 connectors on the radiator fan. I can connect one, but I can't find the connector where the second radiator fan connector should connect to. (Try saying that 5 times very fast)

Anyway, I need some help with this.
    1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi Hatchback *SOLD*
    2004 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi

92mpi
    the bigger fan is for the cooling system and the smaller one is for the a/c system, so , you might be able to see the connector from those system. just try tracing them from the sensors

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(92mpi)</div><div class='quotemain'>the bigger fan is for the cooling system and the smaller one is for the a/c system, so , you might be able to see the connector from those system. Â*just try tracing them from the sensors</div>I don't have an a/c system. ;-)

Thanks, but I found it already.....one goes to a cable near the battery and the other one goes to the radiator. There is some sort of sensor in it and the new one didn't have it. Luckily the old one did so I just got that one and put it in the new radiator.
    (The way I found that out was pretty hilarious, I was filling the damn thing with fluid and suddenly everything came out again through that hole)

92mpi
    what a funny way to discover things . that's the temp sensor, it controls the automatic operation of the fan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(92mpi)</div><div class='quotemain'>what a funny way to discover things . that's the temp sensor, it controls the automatic operation of the fan.</div>Yep....
    Still a strange construction....

Anyway, About everything is up and running. I just need to adjust my lights and get that dent out of my hood. I will try to make some picture this weekend.

Rasko Da Gama
    I'm glad for you Jeucken
    Hope that everything goes well with other minor things that you have to do...
    Good luck, and post some pictures already 8)