The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OMG!OMG! Tomei 4G63 engines!

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

OMG!OMG! Tomei 4G63 engines!

http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?...QRrNoOojlKmipLk

MAN, I need some money! Some real money! A lot of it! :shock:

If I ever get my hands on one of those babies, I wouldn't mind chopping the engine bay to fit it if that's what it takes....
    DANG! Me needs!

- Jan Kenneth
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

Rasko Da Gama
    Damn! Do people really have the money to buy any of these monsters :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:

sethmo
    I hope you know thats the Evo 4g63t and it wont fit in a 6g, although evo 3 and under 4g63ts will fit in a 6g, along with all usdm 4g63ts. That is a very nice motor though, makes me wish I had an 8g

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope you know thats the Evo 4g63t and it wont fit in a 6g, although evo 3 and under 4g63ts will fit in a 6g, along with all usdm 4g63ts. Â*That is a very nice motor though, makes me wish I had an 8g Â*</div>

You need to look again, because there are Evo 1,2, and 3 engines on that site! I know about the fitment problems with the newer evo engines, although I was certain that the Evo 4's engine would also fit. Maybe it won't. Who cares? The Genesis type 1 engine is probably more than enough to make my car illegal for street use anyway! I WANT ONE!!

Either that, or I buy me an FTO... which should be nice considering its stock 200hp mivec engine, imagine what a simple filter and exhaust upgrade would do... Not to mention turbo conversion! Can you say "HKS"???

- Jan Kenneth
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

mmmmm, droool session, haha. those are sick! i want two!
    -Travis

My Car

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sethmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope you know thats the Evo 4g63t and it wont fit in a 6g, although evo 3 and under 4g63ts will fit in a 6g, along with all usdm 4g63ts. Â*That is a very nice motor though, makes me wish I had an 8g Â*</div>
    EVO 1, 2 & 3 Engines will fit into 6G, they turned 4G63Ts for 180 degrees from EVO4 on...

The Evo 1-3 motors won't fit in a 6G without a fight. They're pretty much identical to the 2G DSM motors and have that pesky extra mount. Yeah, but you are right about the Evo 4+ motors. Get a 3G and up Mirage and they slip in with no fuss.
    Jason V.
    [b]<span style='color:red'>EVOL-ART / Evolution Artisan Tuning</span>
    If you want to fight the power, get the power to fight!
    <span style='color:blue'>C53A '89 Plymouth Colt GT Turbo 4G61T
    E38A '90 Mitsubishi Galant GSX 4G63T
    E39A '91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1823/2000
    D27A '90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 4G63T</span>

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dsmracer)</div><div class='quotemain'> Get a 3G and up Mirage and they slip in with no fuss.</div>

or a 8g galant maybe

hey 8g is it reasonably possible to do w/o spending huge amounts of $$?

wait - i just looked at the price, forget that

DMS GSR
    With prices like that they can keep em, power figures are not that exciting either not for that price, basic package is like nearly AU$15000.
    I got an evo3 motor and had no probs putin it in, it just droped staight in, havnt put it on a dyno yet but im well above 350hp, i just dont see the value in spending that kind of money on an engine that make about 50hp more than stock, but thats just my opinion