The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Power Stop Rotors

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    dre24k

Power Stop Rotors

I ordered the powerstop rotors from www.nopi.com for $80 bucks a piece. Does anyone have these? How long do they last? Which pads work the best? Do they really decerase stopping distance? Any opinions on my purchase?

Kain
    You're asking advice after you purchased? Oh well. Powerstop is a fairly reputable company. Usually you don't notice a great diffrence in breaking power with rotors alone, pads make far more of a diffrence. I've got EBC Greenstuff and I really like them. They seem to wear a bit fast, but otherwise they're improved in every way over stock pads. But I'm a bit confused about what you paid for the rotors. Are they $80 each, or per set? If that's each, you got massively ripped off.

kain its 80 dollars a piece. actually 78 something per rotor. but uhm they are drilled and slotted according to the description so at least he has some kind of upgrade. but that price is fairly competative for that brand. if you were to go with another brand like dba or brembo with a hookup, they ov course you'd get a better deal

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

96TEXASgalant
    I've got Powerstop, I wasn't too impressed. As a matter of fact, I think there already a bit warped. Also you can't turn them as easy as regular rotors either. They look nice though I can't remember the type of pad I haveright now. Tell allmy people in Oak Cliff & Pleasant Grove I said what's up!......J

-Jav-
    i have these rotors and i also ordered them from nopi . i think they are great from what i was used to. they look and feel perfect on my car. i also have axxis metal master pads.

96TEXASgalant
    Where'd you get the axxis pads from and how much?

-Jav-
    www.powerstopbrakes.com

i think they were a little over $40 for both fronts

dre24k
    how do you get the tracking number from nopi? how long did it take to get the rotors once they were ordered ups ground? are you trying to turn the rotors yourself? do they sell axxis pad or 911 pads in stores. i dont want to wait for them to ship.