The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: detailed tutorial for rotors?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    glantrider

detailed tutorial for rotors?

I just got some aftermarket rotors and i was wondering if anyone can explain how to replace the front rotors to me:)

Simple...unbolt the brake caliper (2 bolts) and then bang the shit out of the rotor until it comes loose. Replace with new rotor and put brake calpier back on. It is recommended that you replace your brake pads with new rotors. Get quality pads and use anti squeak spray or paste on your pads. That's it!
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

heres a tutorial a member made a while back. the instructions are pretty straight forward like v mentioned. http://pinoyesv6.galants.com/faq/brakes/br...rakeinstall.htm

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Rotors

What kind of pads do you have , I bought the EBC green stuff about 2 months ago and they are great, no more black wheels. And what V said about banging the shit out of them, i di dnot have to do that , I took the caliper off and they basically just fell off. I would clean the callipers with a wire brush too. But good luck

chibisak
    does anyone know fix the defect of the premature grinding because of the calipers??