The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally!!! Pictures!!!

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    92mpi

Finally!!! Pictures!!!

At last, I have posted pictures of my finished project! Tell me what you think.

Specs:
    1. Stock 4G63 SOHC engine w/ K&N air filter (RU-3050)
    2. Rota MSV 17"x7.5" mag wheels w/ Dunlop LM702 205x45x17
    3. Alpine headunit w/ 6 disc CD changer
    4. 4 channel Kenwood power amp
    5. 4 piece separates MB Quart in front and a pair of 6x9 MB Quarts at the rear
    6. 3M Tint all around (smoke in front & dark smoke on the rest)

< http://members.cardomain.com/silvergalant >

Future plans:
    1. Lowering springs (1.5 - 2 inch drop)
    2. Strut bars (front & rear) - already ordered
    3. DOHC engine :twisted:
    4. Subwoofers

marktheblake
    Love ya work

ramell86
    looks really good.....love the color

That's one good looking 6G. Drop it and keep up the nice work!
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

Rasko Da Gama
    Nice G-ride buddy
    Have you done a new paint-job?
    And BTW: Me wants those fog-lights :twisted: Where do you get them :?:

92mpi
    Thanks fot the inputs guys.

Rasko,

the fog lamps came with the bumper when I bought them . The fenders & the hood was painted 2 years ago, the rest almost ten years ago . I just wax it with turtle wax extreme cleaner & wax for the past 2 years, but I changed recently to 3M Liquid Wax (perfect-it show car ultra high gloss finish). I wax it once a month using a Black & decker random orbital polisher .

I'm still saving for the modification that I stated above

Mark,

we both have the same grill, i just painted it black that's why it's not noticeable.

xpldy
    i like it :thumbsup:

sweet ride! If only it was a VR4, it would have been definitely a sleeper.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

ken inn
    very nice. i must be totally opposite. i spend time and money to NOT make my car look like a vr4. i just bought a bigger turbo/intercooler/injectors. and i have long since removed all the badges. i would like to get a stock deck lid and lose the spoiler, too. even the "4WS" sticker on the back windshield has been removed.

92mpi
    when the time comes to have the engine overhauled, i would just get a surplpus 4G63T :twisted: . but people here have seen my car and they now that it's just a SOHC, then what a surprise they will get when i change the engine and race them .

tried asking around for a 6A12 swap but they discouraged me from doing it. too much conversion to be done and not worth the hassle and the cost.

am also not planning on installing any emblems or logos on the car, to make them guessing what model it really is

DMS GSR
    looks nice, i like that front bar, pity i cant get it to fit mine

http://www.dragon-motorsport.com/mitsubishi_2.php

92mpi
    DMS,

I like your mods. hopefully i'll have enough money to do those in mine. have you tried using K&N RU-3050 cone tyoe filter? thats what I use in mine, somebody just made an adaptor to connect the MAF. i'll post some pictures of it.

DMS GSR
    Thnx m8, the conversion wasnt that hard to do, easier than most think, the MAF im using is still the off my na galant engine, so it is the wrong 1, just using it temporarily till i get the cash for an aftermarket ecu that doesnt use a MAF, but thnx anyway, i hav bought an evo3 MAF but it was a dud, and no refunds

92mpi
    sorry to hear about the evo3 MAF. keep us updated on your project. when it's complete, better have a nice rear. because that's all the other motorists would ever see.

DMS GSR
    i got a few more pics from last nite, me n my m8 just worked on the engine bay cleanin it up a bit, but for sum reason i cant post the pics