The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tenzo wheels

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Xska55

Tenzo wheels

I know these are based off top brand wheels like volk and such but has any one had a bad or good exp. with thses or know any good or bad info they wanna share,,,

john mars

tenzo

ihave the mean-6 in gunmetal. I have busted 3 rims already, but i still like them because they enhance my car's appearnce. Ofcourse I'm biased. There are too many wheel out there,go with what u fell will take notice when u roll by them and ofcourse it's cost also will affect your choice.. good luck

Xska55
    damn 3 rims that sucks i saw in you site that you have 17"s also im planning on getting 18s imagine what will happen to mines i dont think i can afford that hassle it will probaly be expensive in the long run,, thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by john mars View Post
    ihave the mean-6 in gunmetal. I have busted 3 rims already, but i still like them because they enhance my car's appearnce. Ofcourse I'm biased. There are too many wheel out there,go with what u fell will take notice when u roll by them and ofcourse it's cost also will affect your choice.. good luck
    What happened to make you bust them? (If i can answer that without incriminating yourself :p) Or are they just an inferior product? I ask only because i was going to look into the avalability of them in Australia, but if they are going to bust on me the first time i hit the track then i think i might look into something else.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    they are gone. 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    they are gone. 5 years ago
    Figured i would post in an already existing thread rather than creating a new one, serves me right for not trying to clog up the forum :P.

Anyone had any dealings with Tenzo?

There's at least a couple of members on tenzos, I think Gtorque has them on his G
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

I've seen a couple of them up close at local shops. They dont look all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    There's at least a couple of members on tenzos, I think Gtorque has them on his G
    yes, i have the 19" 8.5 Tenzo Type M Black with Red lip..

idk some people have there own opinion but when i seen these i really liked them. i have no regrets about them at all. great qaulity to

Experienced TGC Member
    I haven't heard anything that negative about Tenzo. I haven't heard anyone absolutely "raving" about them either. However, I rarely hear of bends/breaks, etc... just drive carefully and you'll be fine.
    -Chris

Proto
    My wheels are made by Tenzo but renamed IKON. They handled NY and Baltimore potholes plus I curbed one up pretty good. No bends, breaks, or cracks which is why I won't get rid of them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Tenzo was a semi popular brand several years back..but slowly disappeared. Their stuff was pretty good quality and their wheels seem to be too. I had a co worker years ago that had a set of them and he drove his Prelude like crap and he didnt have a issue with them.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I had Tenzo on my G about 4 years ago, they were decent. I hit them on a few potholes and didnt get any bends. I even had shitty Khumo tires on them at the time.
    Love,
    Matt

do you guys understand how old this thread is???
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

At least the noob searched.
    Love,
    Matt