The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: teach me the way of the turbo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sethmo
    Lower compression isnt always better, but it is definitely better to turbo a low comp motor than a high comp motor.

They do make aftermarket LSDs which would be way better than stock. I doubt you have a stock LSD. Way to find out: Do a burnout, if both tires spin easily then you have LSD. If only the drive wheel spins then you dont :lauging:
    both tires spin, i mean, when im done burning out and go back there are two big black marks. does that mean i have it? it seems to grip really well though.

TGC Regular
    A buddy of mine had a turboed altima, same year as your and twin cam. He had a t3/t4 turbo. It was quick! We took an SS on the highway from a 30 mph roll :twisted: When I say we, it was him, me and another guy in the back

when is we gon be free????

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    A buddy of mine had a turboed altima, same year as your and twin cam. He had a t3/t4 turbo. It was quick! We took an SS on the highway from a 30 mph roll :twisted: When I say we, it was him, me and another guy in the back
    does he have a cardomain or rank my ride page so i can see some pics?

did you ever find out how much hp he was running?

and do you have any idea how much he spent on parts for his setup?

TGC Regular
    To tell you the truth your car is in alot better shape than his. I guess he was going for the sleeper look, b/c he had dents everywhere, missing one hubcap and stock suspension I don't remember how much everything cost him or how much power it produced, but it was quick and had no problem w/ traction. I'll get ahold of him and answer your questions, Peace. - Dan

when is we gon be free????

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    To tell you the truth your car is in alot better shape than his. I guess he was going for the sleeper look, b/c he had dents everywhere, missing one hubcap and stock suspension I don't remember how much everything cost him or how much power it produced, but it was quick and had no problem w/ traction. I'll get ahold of him and answer your questions, Peace. - Dan
    thanks man, i look forward to it. and if u can maybe get a list of everything he used that would be great too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12