The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Free DIY White face gauges...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 52
    sethmo

Free DIY White face gauges...

http://tgcia.galants.com/gauges.zip

Just print em out on high quality photopaper or whatever paper you choose. You could even do that transparent gauges they sell on eBay, just print em out on whatever you want, alter the colors if you want, totally change everything, I do not care.

If you have any problems with them, then let me know, I will fix them. Enjoy!

Experienced TGC Member
    Panzies... already had this idea like 2 years ago...and theres a post about it somehwere on TGC and 4g64, and you can DL my templates on my website....I betcha they stole my templates and just recolored them!

For now on im keeping alll my tricky cheep ideas to myself!
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

Import_Beast
    does anyone have pictures of this ?

sethmo
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'>Panzies... already had this idea like 2 years ago...and theres a post about it somehwere on TGC and 4g64, and you can DL my templates on my website....I betcha they stole my templates and just recolored them!

For now on im keeping alll my tricky cheep ideas to myself!</div>

Yes they are just JiPs gauges re-editted
    I did not come up with the idea, JiP did, I just re-colored them to my likings hehe

Experienced TGC Member
    How dare you!

atleast u stole them and made them look very good though =D

lol
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

GalantGuy96
    has anyone put these gauges on yet?
    i want some who has put them on to say if they fit or not before i print them out.

also, i have never taken out gauges before, so how can u change the color of the blubs?
    or is it the paper transparent?
    please explain, im very slow today.

Import_Beast
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Import_Beast)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anyone have pictures of this ?</div>

Any one? ive already seen them in the day time and they look really good, was hoping i can see them in the night, if any one has pics of it?

GalantGuy96
    god damnit!
    will someone fucking post here already!!?

Not bad, but if you are gonna sell them on eBay I'd do it in a lossless format and at a much higher res. When I did my gauge set I had the res in the 2000s, makes it easy to do more intricate edits that look good.

Import_Beast
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strahan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not bad, but if you are gonna sell them on eBay I'd do it in a lossless format and at a much higher res. Â*When I did my gauge set I had the res in the 2000s, makes it easy to do more intricate edits that look good.</div>

looks good but i was hoping i can get a night time pic if ya have any?

Nah, I never took a night pic. Dunno why, just never thought about it heh.

Experienced TGC Member
    I'm the one who made them...so ye Ive had many different printed guages on my car. The only downside is that you can kinda see the plastic parts through the guages when they are lit up. Just makesem look a lil crazy, but not too bad. Anyone looking from outside ur car in is just gona see white guages, or you can change the boot on the bulbs inside to get different background colors.

Heres my site with the info on them and the original templates that SETH used to make his..and a pic of them in my car. I duno what I said in the site, but I print them on regular photopaper and just glued them in place. Originaly I tried making a sticker and sticking it onto a clear plastic sheet to make them thicker and easier to work with, but the sticker paper started to warp in the summer. The photo paper guages have held up fine the past year and a half.

http://jipownz.topcities.com/diygauge.htm
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

[/b]I bought the same kit on ebay, really cheap and easy to install it looks great with the white and blue indigo gauges i installed to..

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G7
    [/b]I bought the same kit on ebay, really cheap and easy to install it looks great with the white and blue indigo gauges i installed to..
    Then you got majorily rippd off.
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

you know what it's not the same kit, my mistake, i didnt get ripped off it's not made of papper

does anyone have the printable JDM gauges for the 7g?

i printed out the gauges above, and tried to install them. too bad it wont fit.

i need a 7g JDM gauge. the one with KM/H not MP/H

thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Take a high res pic of your gauge cluster, tell me the dimensions of each gauge, and email them to me at [email protected]

I will make you some however you want them.
    7g for life!

anyone have a link to these things that work?.. i need some new gauge faces for my galant. my indiglos burned out so i took them off but i had them glued down and they messed up the original black faces. I dont feel like buying a whole new set and going through the trouble of installing them again.. just want to put something over the old ones to make it look decent.
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Galants.com has been down for years now and everything I had on their is gone. I will search my old hd and see if I saved them and will PM Strahan and see if he had anything backed up. But if you really want a set, I probably could come up with another set.
    7g for life!

if you have time that would be great, i'd appreciate it.. dont go out of your way to do it tho...
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast