The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR4 emblem?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Senior TGC Member
    Hehehehe it's convincing enough not to be called rice, good 'nuff for me. Plus with all the cars I keep beating it's even more convincing.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

an easy lpace to get a vr-4 emblem is either from the 6g galant or the 3kgt. those both have vr-4 model lines. that won't be an authentic vr-4 emblem for the galant but hey, ur car isn't an authentic vr-4 either.

as for an aftermarket grille, none exist yet. there are many made for the world spec galants but, they are much shorter and you will get not only ugly mounting gaps but its gonna kill your wallet too. your best bet is to modify an OEM grille

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

what about an I4 emblem...i'd sport one of those...stay tru to what my ride really is....does it exist? even for other cars?

Quote Originally Posted by atxmob
    what about an I4 emblem...i'd sport one of those...stay tru to what my ride really is....does it exist? even for other cars?
    Somebody has one

Dunno where he got it, but there is a thread about it here. Click Me ;p

ralliart
    http://www.coordsport.com/default.asp

Ship directly from UK, also stock misc items for Galant Vr4.
    THeir catalog is offline currently though.

Heh, a misbadged u.s. spec 8g galant with a vr4 emblem is just kinda lame, thats worse than sobe's GTZ emblem on his I4 ES

newsobe
    hah yeah it is but i took mine off long time ago

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T.S.)</div><div class='quotemain'>Heh, a misbadged u.s. spec 8g galant with a vr4 emblem is just kinda lame, thats worse than sobe's GTZ emblem on his I4 ES</div>

It's lame up until the point where you mod it enough to convince folks it just might be one...kinda like the Skyline I went up against thinking it was fake. That one hurt.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newsobe)</div><div class='quotemain'>hah Â*yeah it is but i took mine off long time ago Â*</div>

Glad to hear you took it off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's lame up until the point where you mod it enough to convince folks it just might be one...kinda like the Skyline I went up against thinking it was fake. That one hurt.</div>

Well as soon as you show me a u.s. spec 8g with a manual conversion, twin turbo, and 280+ hp it might be a little less gay, but a i-4 automatic, im still gonna have to go with gay on this one.

Senior TGC Member
    I'll settle for rice...I don't see how a mechanical entity can have gender and thus have a sexual orientation

BassmanLN
    i've seen mercury cougars that have an I4 emblems on them. im pretty sure theyre stock.

Nick VR4
    When i brought my VR4 the badges were off
    The Guy had the dealership remove them when he imported it
    I found them in the glove box
    I fitted them back on after a while

rcrivera

Holy shit

Holy shit you guys are fast...I left this message board only for a week...damn. Thanks for the input!!

RC