The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shipping My engine

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    roseme03

Shipping My engine

What is the best and cheapest way that I can get an engine shipped from Cali to Massachussets. I got a freaking steal :shock: and I''m trying to find the cheapest way to get it shipped to my crib.

roseme03
    ANYBODY??????????????????????????????????

BlankMan
    On a truck LOL

Seriously, call around for frieght companies - not UPS or FedEx type. A quick search on google or your local yellow pages might provide more info then advice here.

The best rate you might get for a full engine is $150. Also, if the pickup or delivery is a residence and not a business, you may have to pay a little extra. And be sure whoever is shipping it has drained all fluids and such - else you get hit with a harzardous shipping charge.

Oh and check or search the FS forum - forget who it was but there was a TGC member who works with a freight company (Yellow, I think) that could get you a good deal.

J

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    contact Vic see what he can do.

roseme03
    Who is Vick :?:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I shipped my tranny through Yellow Freight. I don't know what they charge...but the buyer paid the shipping (which is a shop) said they are very decent in price and they shipping is smooth.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

roseme03
    I heard that there are a few people on this forum that can get me a deal. I was wondering who they are??