The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where is the horn located?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    the_kage

where is the horn located?

Ok so my horn sounds like a sick cow... and despite my bestefforts trying to find the little shit.. it avoids me..
    Where is the sucker at?

all the way in the front, under the bumper

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Right next to the bumper reinforcement brackets.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.

brandon
    Do you have an alarm? It could be that...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.</div>

If it looks like a lil megaphone thats ur alarm.

The horn is on the pass side at the front bumper mounted near the reinforcement bracket.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.</div>

If it looks like a lil megaphone thats ur alarm.

The horn is on the pass side at the front bumper mounted near the reinforcement bracket.</div>

u only have 1 horn? mine had 3, one on drivers one on passenger and one on the passenger side firewall (and it aint my alarm) I took them all out when i installed my airhorns

brandon
    I have no horn... too lazy to relocate it after installing the new bumper. haha

i thought my alarm worked off my horn or horns. I dont think I have more then 1 horn, since it sounds like a horn off a scotter lolz. maybee ill relace them with dual hella's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>i thought my alarm worked off my horn or horns. I dont think I have more then 1 horn, since it sounds like a horn off a scotter lolz. maybee ill relace them with dual hella's.</div>

depends on your set up, some alarms honk the horn every x seconds, mine doesn't, uses it's own siren.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd