The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Diecasts, Hot Wheels, Matchbox for the 7G Galants...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    roninknight780

Diecasts, Hot Wheels, Matchbox for the 7G Galants...

Does anyone know where to get diecasts, car models, hot wheels, or matchbox cars, etc of the 7G Mitsu Galants if there are any? But I doubt it.... Thanx...

I have never seen a 7G diecast, or model of any scale. But surely one is out there. Though, probably not in the States. Do what I do, check Ebay every now and then to see whats there.

If your really curious I'd call the companies that make those diecast models.

I know this is an old thread but i didint want to open another one with the same question.

Looking for a place that makes or someone that builds 8g Galant hot wheel or even a custom RC cover that looks like a 8g Galant. Shoot some links if you find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gallant View Post
    I know this is an old thread but i didint want to open another one with the same question.

Looking for a place that makes or someone that builds 8g Galant hot wheel or even a custom RC cover that looks like a 8g Galant. Shoot some links if you find anything.
    I've seen some 1:24 Scale model kits of 8G legnums every now and then on eBay