The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ? on bodykit

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    -Jav-

? on bodykit

I have my car lowered on 1.8 all around and at my job we have several speed bumps. If I get the kit, will I scrape the front end or any other parts with these annoying speed bumps? If that's the case then I probably won't get it.

how high are the speed bumps? i've seen speed bumps that are like crack in the road and then i've seen speed bumps that are mountains.

let me put it in a better way. go over the speed bump now. see how much clearnace you have. add like 2 inches or so to the bottom of the bumper. and think abuot if you'd scrape

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

brandon
    If you mean the Erebuni kit, you WILL scrape... and that goes for pretty much any speed bump over an inch high.

-Jav-
    yea the bumps are at least an inch high :x ima have to think about it now :evil:

dont get it i scrape all the time and i got eibach springs with the 1.5 drop and thats low enough for me.

brandon
    Basically it comes down to tolerance and you're driving habits. If you're a pretty care-free driver you'll have to change your driving habits. Driving around Bridgeport or any other city will be a pain because you have to worry about dips and potholes and stuff. I don't wanna discourage you from buying it but just realize that you will incur some problems.

redboy
    basically i have 4 inches till from the bottom of my shogun kit and the ground....and i havent even lowered mine yet. so u du the math!!!

yea your gonna scrape... i had to raise my car almost back to stock kuz of most of streets n driveways here...the gap from the kit on my car is about 1 hand fist from the floor.... for the sideskirts...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???