The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bags

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    leadfoot

bags

ok i have resently gotten 2 tickets and will probably get my licence taken away but if i dont im going to be getting 20's and bags for the G i have 2002 ES i4. i am interested in getting air bag suspension and want to know what it will ride like with the bags does anyone have any idea what they ride like. oh and the 2 tickets were both for racing so to save me lawyer fees and jail time i think the G is not going toward the racing scene anymore. :evil:

mjc1055
    Good lord. 20's? Aren't you the one who kept talking about how he was getting the SDS sometime soon, but never actually does? Interesting.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>both racing oridened </div>

say what now

Experienced TGC Member
    2 words: Slow Down

2 more words: Air Struts

They make 3g kits all over the place, find the one you like and go for it.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

i have bags and it is a real quiet smooth ride. i think the ride depends on the type of kit and or installation you receive. i have heard all kinda horror stories. i took my 20's off because i could not tuck the rear wheels in the fender with them cause they were to big.

TWISTED II
    i used to have bags and the ride was blah. way more bouncey than coil overs and struts. installation is easy. won't fit 20's. ride is about a 3 out of 10. don't use push fitting, they will blow, trust me. use neoprine fitting. get 4 electric valves to keep an independant suspension, so one for each corner. use 1/2 inch line or ya won't move fast. and get a big compressor. or a few little ones. i had 3 little ones i they still over heated. if your around chicago i'll do the install for ya, i dunno where your at. but my G is sold this week and i'm gonna be fiendin to work on one, lol.