The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: would this fit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    VypA

would this fit?

im almost sure the answer to this is yes but i want to double check...... would this work for the 7gs?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38656

yes it will work
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    You sure it will fit?

Why don't you just get the pulleys made for the Galant?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>You sure it will fit?

Why don't you just get the pulleys made for the Galant?</div>

they make them especially for the 7g? if so where could i get them?

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>You sure it will fit?

Why don't you just get the pulleys made for the Galant?</div>

they make them especially for the 7g? if so where could i get them?</div>

They don't make them specifically for the 7g, but I have the UR pulley set for the 2g turbo (including the crank pulley) and I checked the part numbers and it's the same part # for the 1g turbo....at least for Unorthodox Racing (the kind I have).

unorthodoxracing.com sells them, but keep an eye out on ebay..you may be able to find them cheaper there.

i pretty sure it will fit kuz i bought the exact same one on ebay.... but mine said 90-99 turbo eclipse... but still the same part number though ...

Experienced TGC Member
    Uh I dont think they will work thats 1g setup. The 2g Eclipse pully will def work since we share all the same parts. Not so sure about the 1g's crank pully though
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

is this a complete kit??? i kinda read past that in the begining....here is the one i got.... but its just the crank one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38656

VypA
    well i ended up gettin a 1g lightweight crank pulley.... ill let yall kno how it goes... at least im not out to much if it doesnt work... thanks guys... o yea that one i linked to the first time... just alt/WP pulleys.. i need the crank so i didnt get it....

yea i heared and read around the alt and wp doesnt really give u that much hp its mostly the crank pulley that gives the most

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea i heared Â*and read around the alt and wp doesnt really give u that much hp its mostly the crank pulley that gives the most</div>

Yeah but the matching set just looks so good. 8)

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea i heared Â*and read around the alt and wp doesnt really give u that much hp its mostly the crank pulley that gives the most</div>

Every little bit helps...
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

VypA
    haha honestly i couldnt resist... i broke down and got em all... all for the 1g turbo... ill let ya guys kno for sure if it works as soon as i get em put on(well if i do lol)
    thanks guys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Every little bit helps...</div>

true... 8)

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VypA)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha honestly i couldnt resist... i broke down and got em all... all for the 1g turbo... ill let ya guys kno for sure if it works as soon as i get em put on(well if i do lol)
    thanks guys</div>

oh, they'll fit....have fun putting the crank pulley on b/c it's a pain in th ass.

Experienced TGC Member
    Whats so hard about the crank pully? It comes off easily, you just have to remove the 3 bolts on the side engine mount to drop it a bit.
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

VypA
    im not to worried about gettin it off/on.... but just in case does anyone have one of those belt routing diagrams... dont wanna mess anything up or forget how to get it back together lol

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VypA)</div><div class='quotemain'>im not to worried about gettin it off/on.... but just in case does anyone have one of those belt routing diagrams... dont wanna mess anything up or forget how to get it back together lol</div>

Once you get in there you shouldn't have a problem figuring everything out.

good luck!!! try not to stress urself out if u get stuck...

VypA
    thanks ill try and stay calm :evil: .... i pulled off all the belts today so i could go ahead and check and make sure my power steer pump wasnt makin a noise... kinda sounded like it was, but no... and gettin them off is all kinds of easy but the crank does look like its gonna be fun... no room on the side there... many thanks tho guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast