The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Zex system

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    GFORCE99

Zex system

I thinking in getting the zex system for my 99 es galant and I was woundering how much is the system? hp? easy to install? and is it better to get all the extra stuff ex( bottel opener ect. ) things like that. Is the system just for are cars so you can order it with are make or do you have to ask for a 2000 eclipes kit?

thanks

As far as ordering it directly for our cars, I don't know. I do know that some galant owners have the zex. As far as install, it's hella easy. I hooked a few of them up in an integra, celica and a neon. It comes with the different jets so you can adjust how much HP gain you want. The extras (bottle opener etc) is not required but its nice to have
    Later....
    Denz

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    When i bought my first Zex setup about a year ago i paid about 550 for a 75 shot.. After about a couple months and only noticing a .5 second difference in my 1/4 mile time i upgraded it to a using (2) 10 lbs bottles with the ability to spray about 125-200 at any time.. my system was not throttle activated but i used a custom botton setup.. I added 2 secondary arming switches, bottle heater, zex cam, zex wires, zex plugs, bottle openers, 1 main kill switch, and other electronics to keep the system up and running.. If u need help feel free to ask me.. everyone knows me as "Shane"...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.