The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: (JDM parts) Post who can get what here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 54
    Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar

(JDM parts) Post who can get what here.

From headlights to tail lights, bumpers and skirts, and even emblems. I'd figure i'd start a post where people could post who can get what and for what price. The one stop JDM shop.

I know i got my head lights from Mitsupiet, and i think the price is about $400 now???... not too sure.

More specifically i'm looking for the JDM Tails to fit a 94 G. Red at the top and whit at the bottom, but with the bar for the trunk. RSVP PLEASSEE!!!
    I do have the money and am not B.S.ing

You name it, I'll get it.

Just got to arrange shipping - other than that, parts are cheap as hell down here.
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    what JDM parts do they make for the 7G, besides headlights,tails, and body? just curious, i might want to start goin JDM
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

JDM parts are the oem stuff for the VR4...there are tons of little details that could add to a USDM conversion.
    headlights, bumpers, sideskirts, mirrors, center console (with the uber cool climate control), engine :twisted:
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Quote Originally Posted by ako
    You name it, I'll get it.

Just got to arrange shipping - other than that, parts are cheap as hell down here.
    Stock 1993-97 HJ Hatchback spoiler. Name your price(and if you could, verify that it will fit on the non-hatchback trunk)

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

i would probably wanna go with the climate control(its computerized right?) becuz i'm gonna customize my center consol and need to relocate my ac/heater controls with a smaller unit to the bottom of the center consol instead of it being at the top, and i believe the JDM control is a bit smaller.
    let me know how much for the climte controls? and if they are smaller dimention then the USDM one? thanks

Just want to let you 7G guys know that I would be able to get those stuffs for you too. Just hope if yah all really serious you will not dissapear when payment time comes. Like whats goin on with some of our 8G brothers here

Now, lets see how many are interested???
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

brandon
    I'm curious on pricing... but I'd be interested in the 7G sideskirts.

yea...just liek everyone else, i will need to know how much the pirce)including s/h) would be for theclimate control? i think that there is a guy on ebay who sells front clips of jdm's...im gonan try and see if he has the climate control...and then i'll go from there.

brandon
    How many of us here search ebay almost daily for "jdm galant" even though if we actually found something cool we probably couldn't afford to bid on it?

::raises hand::

Checks daily, keeps room on the credit card just in case.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    I'm serious about the JDM phillipean tails, have the money for it right now, i'd also be interested in front clip or mirrors depending on how hard they are to fit, i have a 94

brandon
    True... I'd be interested in the tails as well... more so than the sideskirts actually.

Prices please!

Can we have a list w/pics of what's available?.. I don't know what would fit the 97/98 7G

97/98 would need a different trunk to do the tails and would need a t-bar to do the front bumper. Other than that everything is the same.

And the t-bar swap is cake

The crash bar, on the other hand...

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mazarin
    And the t-bar swap is cake

The crash bar, on the other hand...
    crash bar... :? :x :oops: :cry:

I want the front bumper headlights side skirts and tails. Prices would be gret...like everyone else here keeps asking for! LOL Oh what do the JDM mirrors look like? Outta curiosity

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

TGC Regular
    JDM mirrors are the same, except that they fold in 8) Have had mine for about 4 months and haven't installed them yet

when is we gon be free????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast