The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: (JDM parts) Post who can get what here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 54 of 54
    the_kage
    Hey you New Zealand guys.... got access to Silvia Stuff too?????

Yes to both - what ya after?
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)

the_kage
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ako)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes to both - what ya after?</div>

Silvia Sideskirts for an s14.. or a r32 front clip.. : D

Side skirts - not a prob, ill call for a price tomorrow. I'll try and get the same colour for ya too - and the front bar - is that gts-t or gtr? Not a prob for either, all the drift damage is keepin a good supply of them hangin round!
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion

Fun times 8)

could you get these fog lights, and the front bumber that goes with it(minus the vr4 super lip kit)?
    -Andrew
    RIP: 02 8G Galant....

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE
    DD: 94 NA8 Miata

Not a prob, I'll let you know pricing for it tomorrow. Won't be the cheapest item round - but ill do my best. I'll price up the grille and skirts just for the hell of it as well.
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion

Fun times 8)

the_kage
    ako RULES

Can you get me a price for the fog lights for my bumper?

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPinoy85)</div><div class='quotemain'>

could you get these fog lights, and the front bumber that goes with it(minus the vr4 super lip kit)?</div>

i need this bumper i already have the fogs so those need not be included

Okay, no point in me keepin this some weird secret or something

Some parts I'm still hunting down, especially the 8G bits - they aren't being wrecked much at all!!

But anyway.. - everythings in NZ money, so halve it (approx) for the price in USD, also some of these are approximate - Most of these parts aren't normally stocked, hence prices vary quite a bit.

The s14 skirts - 350 approx, standard or aftermarket
    R32 front bar - $600, people keep smashing theirs on kerbs so they're a bit pricey :s
    8G front bar - ONLY one I've found is an aftermarket one, and slightly damaged, for 400. I'll keep looking for the authentic ones though. If i cant find a damn thing, ill call mitsi and ask a new part price :shock:
    The electric mirrors (folding ones) - $300 for a pair - any colour
    VR4 front bar (7G) - Early shape, 650, later model 750
    VR4 side skirts, $300 for the pair, pick a colour
    Tail lights - $400 for the whole assembly, including the centre portion (looks rude without it)
    6A12TT engine (240hp V6 VR4) - $2000 (Ouch) - comes with a warranty etc however (Each turbo on its own is $700 :shock: . Godknows why!)
    4G63T engine (200hp VR4) - $1000 approx w/turbo, condition varies.
    4G63T engine (270hp Evo 3) - $1700 approx w/ turbo (Generally because of much lower mileage etc, plus turbos a hell of a lot better - much harder to find though)
    6A12 mivec (220hp N/A 2L V6)- $2000 approx, very hard to get hold of, also very different. Come as a factory fitment in some galants this shape, also FTO's.
    Gearbox to suit - 4WD box (same as evo3), $1500, FWD (w/LSD) $1000.

Anything else you guys may want me to ask around for, gimme a yell. I'll inquire about fog lights + headlamps this afternoon.

Also - if you're interested in shipping costs, quote it from Christchurch, New Zealand. Bit easier than me asking for a couple dozen separate quotes

Good thing work's quiet at the moment I'm spending half my days on the phone
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion

Fun times 8)

hey thanks for inquiring about all this stuff
    I bet it did take quite a bit of calling around to find out about all of these prices.
    -Andrew
    RIP: 02 8G Galant....

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE
    DD: 94 NA8 Miata

the_kage
    Man you rock so hard.

The only quesion i have is... I think there was some miscommunication, I asked the price on a r32 front clip, meaning the front half of a car, not the front aero. I know that is a huge item...
    The r32 clip withi rb20det go for anywhere from 1200-3000 with usual amount of 250-500 shipping here in the states, just curious if you had access to any there in z-land.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    AKO is a great guy, Thanks a lot for taking the time out of your busy day. I know that when we do business, i hope you'll include some for your time.

Ok - found a couple more things this afternoon...

A) The 8G VR4 front is REALLY hard to get a hold of. Haven't found ONE yet - people just repair them, or they get snapped up VERY fast.

Foglights, for either shape - $200 for the pair. This is the E84 chassis - either the first, oval-ish ones or the facelifted, squarer ones.

And the front clip - haven't look for an entire front cut, however i asked about an RB20DET anyway out of interest yesterday, just didnt post it cause it looked a bit out of place on a mitsi forum - $1000 without turbo, $1400 with it. I'd personally skip the turbo - the stockers not the greatest, and you lot have access to a brilliant aftermarket. Your gearbox would probably be up to the task anyway.

If anyone wants some of this stuff, pm me. Also anything else you might be after, be it badges, stickers or any other random bits like that, just yell out, and I'll see what I can find for ya. Bits like that will be cheap as hell, ill just put them in an envelope or something.
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion

Fun times 8)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123