The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 Galant CAI

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    gotricegalant

94 Galant CAI

:? im lookin to buy a cold air intake for my galant its a 1994 LS i know that one isnt sold for it...is there one for another car that will fit with mild fabrication? please help

xpldy
    before someone yells at you for not using the all powerful search function, or even clicking in the performance modifications section of 7gs, heres the sticky at the top. please look before posting in the future. http://66.98.150.64/~clubtgc/forum/viewtop...5461966d0a09842

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    and welcome to the club.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

gotricegalant
    i did do all that i dont want a tutorial on how to make one..i just wanted to know if there was one made that would fit my car.....

gotricegalant
    i did do all that i dont want a tutorial on how to make one..i just wanted to know if there was one made that would fit my car.....

xpldy
    no..you said <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i know that one isnt sold for it</div>
    the tutorial is how to make one <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>that will fit with mild fabrication</div>

Experienced TGC Member
    eeeeasy on the newbies...we all asked an anoying question that was answered 20000 times atleast once in our TGC careers :laughing:

We need the new blood to get this board back up on its feet...atleast for us 7gers.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

well the answer is yes, an integra gsr (i think 95-99) will fit. has to be the three piece though like this........ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38634

but only the one in the first pic, not the one in the second pic, i dont even know if this guys sells them anymore, but thats what most of us 7ger's use.

xpldy
    Quote Originally Posted by JiP
    eeeeasy on the newbies...we all asked an anoying question that was answered 20000 times atleast once in our TGC careers :laughing:

We need the new blood to get this board back up on its feet...atleast for us 7gers.
    sorry...lol
    btw... NO DOUBLE POSTS

gotricegalant
    thanks for the answer josh...thanks for giving me a simple answer without being rude...oh and by the way im not a "newbie"

gotricegalant
    thanks for the answer josh...thanks for giving me a simple answer without being rude...oh and by the way im not a "newbie"

Experienced TGC Member
    You must be a newbie for 3 reasons...

1) your original post was locked by admins and you reposted the same topic.

2) you ask the dumbest question ever on TGC that only a noob would ask.

3) you keep double posting your responses.
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

gotricegalant
    number one..im not double posting im not sure why its doing that..and number two that wasnt a dumb question...when you want to learn no question is dumb

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotricegalant
    number one..im not double posting im not sure why its doing that..and number two that wasnt a dumb question...when you want to learn no question is dumb
    exactly..thats what a noob is.. someone whos still learning! if u werent a noob u would have long ago made ur own cai and be working on going turbo or head swapping or 5spdswap or the many other ways to destroy a perfectly good running car...like the rest of us :laughing:
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

xpldy
    atleast i know i suck at cars ive been here a long time and still no so little about cars
    i didnt say it was a stupid question...you just didnt look for an answer

GX-7

Wow...

Ouch Danit man.. Ya all Menine...
    Yeah the Gsr would work just fine...