The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Z's projects...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Z's projects...

i didnt have time for the G lately cus i was going out pretty much everyday with my girl. but things happen and now i have lots of time to spare. so i've pretty much have a list of projects i wanna do. i'm actually gonna commit to the G and work non stop when time is available. i know its a hell of alot of projects but i'm gonna tackle as many as i can. i wanna leave something that people might remember me by.

here we go.....defenetly not doing them in the exact same order....except for the last one..

::molding a Volts gauge and some other one to my center console. right on the open space under the AC controls.

::getting some more gauges and molding a triple gauge pod.

::all gauges will match the S7 cluster that i will also get

::with the same green window tint, i'm gonna tint all the gauges plastics. i'll tint 2x or 3x if needed to get the green look i want

::paint and install my newly acquired spoiler

::mold my entire kit, yes everything - front sides and rear

::sand and prep up my CF evo hood to get repainted

::finish up my projector headlamps project that i started earlier this year

::make a custom plexi glass shelf for my PS2 that will be installed on the glove box

::install underbody neons that i've already had for 4 or 5 months<span style='color:red'>::DONE</span>

::redo my sound system. add another 12"W7 and 500/1 amp to the trunk. the two subs will be facing up. floor will be raised to create a custom enclosure. a screen will be hangin from the rear deck. the 2 amps will also be hanging, one on each side of the TV. ofcourse i'll dynamat(sp?) the trunk first of all. and FG the entire trunk

::change my trunk. find a way of making it open towards me instead of opening up. like vette or viper hoods open up compared to normal hoods

::FG the entire floor. adding diamon plated mats or something similar

::bondo all the plastic moldings on the entirior

:: FG the doors and paint everything black

::add more neons to the enterior

::remove the back seat and add 4 racing seats total. cheapest racings seats...

::take apart racing seats, and add custom leather. front seats will have wide screens molded in(no ghetto tiny headreast screens on my g)

::sorry P, but i might steal your idea if you dont do it....

mold in those bad boys. not to sure about it but its till something i wanna do

::other possible project - adding a third 12" W7 sub. this one would be located in the back between the two racing seats in a custom FG enclosure.

::this space is reserved for any other shit that i might come up with 8)

::last project will be........ladys and gentlement, i dont give a damn if i get pulled over again...but my front windows will be tinted once again. green will be the tint color

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Da Da daaaaaaaaaaamn

I already got a sneak peek at the gauges too 8)

If I was working full time at Kodak like I coulda been, maybe I could stay on pace w/ you. Probably not tho.

you gonna buy 3 Galants on what u spend on this but good luck
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

sethmo
    Maybe if you pay a shop to do it, but what is the fun in doing that? Z knows how to mod, unlike some of you, just pay people to mod for you...