The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: thinking about Nitrous on my 8g V6

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

thinking about Nitrous on my 8g V6

I think im financially ready to get nitrous, im thinking zex wet, extra bottle, purge and bottle heater. I want 2 bottles that connect to one line, so when ones out swap the heater to the other bottle then use that one what fitting will i need? I would like to run a 75 shot, i Know ill need colder plugs but will i need new injectors and some type of fpr? any info would be great thanks

b-boy_sky

Re: thinking about Nitrous on my 8g V6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atx)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think im financially ready to get nitrous, im thinking zex wet, extra bottle, purge and bottle heater. I want 2 bottles that connect to one line, so when ones out swap the heater to the other bottle then use that one what fitting will i need? I would like to run a 75 shot, i Know ill need colder plugs but will i need new injectors and some type of fpr? any info would be great thanks</div>

I don't know much about zex but I have a 75 shot from NX on my 4 cyl. If you are going to just run nitrous from one bottle don't get a tee because when one bottle is being filled you will have one end of the nitrous line open. Unless you are going to go spray crazy only stick with one bottle and you are gonna want to buy a remote bottle opener too. As far as fuel goes....you should be ok with the 75 shot. The only fuel upgrades I have are a FPR and an AFC for some control. Use this info and the nitrous at your own risk though. It's not something for begginers and you should research how to properly use and tune it if you havn't already......

If you need anymore info let me know...