The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: painting headlight housing, paint it all or tape off some

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

painting headlight housing, paint it all or tape off some

I kinda want to paint the headlight housing black but should I tape off some area and keep it silver? if its all black is my headlight guna be useless? I know people have painted theres, no one ever answers things on this forum, i swear it usta get way more threads

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.

Re: painting headlight housing, paint it all or tape off som

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atx)</div><div class='quotemain'>I kinda want to paint the headlight housing black but should I tape off some area and keep it silver? if its all black is my headlight guna be useless? I know people have painted theres, Â* no one ever answers things on this forum, i swear it usta get way more threads</div>

calm down dude. im here for ya. if you paint inside where the bulb reflect off of, you are gonna have some problems. what year of car do you have? lots of people like to trade their headlights with different years. the 99-01 have the all silver/chrome. and the 02-03 have black housing and leave the little concaves are chrome for the reflection. so you might wanna try that 1st.

...U N D E A D...

atx = austin ,tx???

8g

yea full silver heads........, atx, giant atx 860-first mountain bike

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    just find someone to trade or buy from. here is what they look like just so you know....

...U N D E A D...