Thread: parts list that directly botls on to a 7g

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69
    [quote=Qnzfinestplaya]
    Quote Originally Posted by "peanotation
    you could always level 10 the tranny, it'll hold a turbo easily[/quote

BULLSHIT

I blew one of those
    NO shit read my sign below... I know Sam @ Level 10 very well. My car lived here for almost 2 months...But I give them credit, They fixed it each time under warrenty. This one is holding up now, I have the boost cranked up to 16 psi and it shifts great... The 2G tranny as much better gear spacing.. IPT is a MUCH BETTER OPTION.
    94 Galant LS - :p
    4G63T w/ 14b, FMIC, Aeromotive fuel goodies, MBC, etc

I'm on my 4th Level 10 Tranny!!! It is holding so far (@16psi)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    damn you're on your 4th?

you realize you could've swapped in a 5spd swap and gotten it race built by shep racing, and had something 2000 times better than any built automatic.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Yeat I know.. I lived about 30 miles from Level Ten, And they are/WERE friends of my family.

brandon
    Let's see some pics of your car!

I post soem tonight or early tommorw...She Has to be washed.... My cam gear ate on of my plug wires on the way back from lunch...UGH!!!!

secondgenntrip

thanks for the info guys

Hey guys, gracias for the info on the tranny. took 'er to have her checked out and turns out that the person i took it to replaced the tranny in my car when the dealer got it, so it only has about 2000 miles on it. Either that or the two of them are really good friends and i will have to run him out of business......lol. Also took it to my mechanic who said it needs one hell of a tune-up besides the basic oil, plugs, wires and filter. He also told me that the short ram may be screwing my a/f ratio up which would cause the car to feel like it was lagging or not accelerating fast enough.........just wanted to share some of that info in case it can help anyone else out.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar

Re: thanks for the info guys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(secondgenntrip)</div><div class='quotemain'> He also told me that the short ram may be screwing my a/f ratio up which would cause the car to feel like it was lagging or not accelerating fast enough.........just wanted to share some of that info in case it can help anyone else out.</div>

I don't think that your short ram intake will be taking in so much air that the mas and ecu couldn't compensate for.

secondgenntrip
    was thinkning about that too. the filter is off the 2g that died on me, so im gonna grab a new one tommorow and see how she behaves. The one on there now is probably blocked up or something :?

secondgenntrip
    new filter and its all good. STUPID rookie mistake on my part, like i never played with cars or somethin. WTF right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234