The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants a kit for their 9g?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    i personally think the cameleon one is too over the top looks more like a rice rocket .. simple clean edgy body kit would be a better go thats why i designed the Yellow one to take the bad lines out of the stock body kit and give a minimal effect.

Kiaza
    Yeah, the yellow mitsu photoshop kit has a much cleaner look to it. I'd definitely go for that one.

anyone seen x3m ive pm'ed him but he hasn't shown up ??

Ditto on the yellow car! Also some eyelids and clear corners are much needed. Really nice job on the photochop.

thanks guys i wish they would get back to us about them wanting to make the body kit i know i wanted it when i buy my new g9 when they are release in australia this year

GalantGuy96
    wait wait.........theres a 9g now??????

jk, i think the only thing that looks good on the ps car is the head lights.
    theres no way you can make it look that good without changing the headlight.........eyebrows wont look like that.....

yeah that chamelon one looks pretty good. i mean the color isn't exactly my tastes but the front end looks pretty mean...if someone could make it one solid color (black white or red) it would look pretty damn hot. Some nice 19s or 20s and a drop and it be sweet. If the could only find a way to make the headlights like the one in the chop.
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

Feared
    Im definatly for a body kit the my 9g.. something with a more aggressive look to it, like a "drift" type look to it. I like the rallyart galant personally, the front end isnt much differnt but it makes it look alot meaner.

7g 4g64
    A lot of people have lost their deposits from the 7G Erac1ng group buy. A lot of others had to wait a very long time to get the kit. Minimal to no communication was excercised.

http://www.vendors-reviewed.com/phpBB/view...wtopic.php?t=66

what about this, it looks like a 9g to me

http://pakfeifer.at/mainenglish.htm
    TEAM GENESIS

XxDustin82xX
    Quote Originally Posted by soltero112
    what about this, it looks like a 9g to me

http://pakfeifer.at/mainenglish.htm
    where? I'm not seeing anything :?

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eu4ia)</div><div class='quotemain'>there you guys go there is another possible slight change in look
    </div>

just a quick photoshop i did using your last pic...

don't take the ridge out of the factory hood. how about putting some angles in the nose to tie into the angles on the hood

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Rising_Suns
    Might as well bump this old thread.

So.....I like the clean look of the yellow and gray concepts. But I don't like the idea of taking the ridge out of the hood, and I don't like taking the middle nose out either. It loses that unique mitsubishi signature, and makes it look like every other car on the road today.

Also, the drifter look is too played out now, and only looks good on cars that actually drift. So I don't like that green concept as much as the others.

Regarding the body kit, I think one thing to keep in mind is that the 9G is about the cutting edge style of tomorrow, not about what's popular today.
    I think the front end should resemble the clean agressiveness of the back end. As it is now, the 9G has a pit bull rear with a puppy dog face.

-Davide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12