The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anti-Loc brake light

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyESV6
    @. ABS isn't really necessary in a car but hey it helps
    huh?

abs is the single greatist piece of safety equipment EVER created for the car, leaving out the seat belt.

it is absolutly needed, and if the ABS light is on, there is a fault.. and the system is disabled.

get it in and checked out immeadiatly.

Senior TGC Member
    You mean the safest ever adapted for a car right? It's been used on aircraft before...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Thanks fellow members for the help its probally gonna cost arm and leg but it will be checked out soon
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

I agree that ABS is great for most ppl and even someone without driving experience can handle a vehicle fairly well with ABS in an emergency situation however it's way over-rated in wet weather driving as I've found out yesterday in rain testing my ABS. click here

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Nick VR4
    Nothing else left to do apart from going to a dealership and getting it checked out

Ihave no other choice but to do that thanks everone for the help!!
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4